IGNORED

Another Ex-Venturerider

Venturous

Very nice Gary. I stopped a Twiggs today and they had one just like yours. I hope you didn't let all that CHROME go with the Venture did you? You know I wanted the rotor covers and maybe the breather covers also.

I am going to first try to sell it with all the goodies on it except for anything that would work on the wing. If that doesn't work.. then I will strip all the accessories and part them out separately and sell the bike stock. If that happens... I will be sure you get first right of refusal on the rotor covers and breather covers.

If anymore members buy other make bikes we may just have to change the name of this place.:witch_brew::confused07:

I can see it now, like Gary's thread title - Don changes name of VR to "Ex-VR.org",, pretty soon every time I get to an "Ex-VR" gathering everyone will be sitting around talking about us - whisper's of gossipers saying "that's the guy still living with his ex" :parrots:

I figured I would get kicked out when I bought a 2nd Gen!!!!:mugshot:

Nahhhhh,, we dont kick slower bikes out - we just give a friendly :15_8_211[1]::15_9_28[1]: as we go :bikersmilie: past em :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

nuther flippin hi-jack on my account,, sorry Gary!!

I own 6 Goldwings and 4 Ventures (plus two Vmax bikes) but i still prefer my 86 or 89 Venture over say either the 93 or 95 Goldwings. Never rode a Gl1800, up here in Alaska nobody sells them anymore, you have to special order them, but you can buy a new Hardley at any conveniance store restroom.