IGNORED

Puc sells camper to wildman from East Side of Michigan,,,

cowpuc

What a great day,, Raggie and his daughter came over from the east side of Michigan to look at our Camper.. After a very very brave attempt at getting the tent portion of the camper to stand upright and a short learning curve thereof - Raggie and I learned a few things we will never forget.. 1st off, the tent sections on these little campers fit the trailer portion better if the tent is not inside out. Second of all, having women (his daughter and Tippy) adding opinions about our tag team effort can complicate matters. Third thing we learned was tent stakes dont work well on concrete:big-grin-emoticon: and last but not least, fresh yellow line paint from the road does not wash off as easily as one may expect it to (Cowpuc Loves Tippy)..

Great day with even greater friends!! If you wanna join the fun, watch the vid.. If ya dont wanna have nightmares, just look at the pics and try to imagine the fun we had!!

Hey Raggy, that daughter of yours does a FINE job on the twisties - daughter to be proud of!! THANKS again for purchasing the trailer and for the GREAT day Jay!! Hope you get THOUSANDS of good nights rest inside of your comfy new dog house! :thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

DSCN0843.JPG

DSCN0841.JPG

DSCN0839.JPG

DSCN0840.JPG

DSCN0837.JPG

DSCN0836.JPG

DSCN0835.JPG

You should have invited @Yammer Dan to help, he is known to have a way with tents......

Looks like fun.

This project may have been a little advanced for Dan O', we actually had the correct number of poles.. Ya might be right though Fool, it would have fun watching him attaching the camper tent to my eave troughs with bungee cords or something.. Clever rascal that Yammer..

Did you sell a trailer to Raggie or a phone?? all I see him doing is playing with his phone,,,, I'd be thinking that he would be most interested in his newest toy.

Nice find Raggie,, hope u enjoy it.

In Raggies defense (like he needs any help in that category), I think he was trying to locate someone who actually had a clue.:Laugh:

I kinda tricked him when discussing the sale on the phone. I told him, NOOOOO PROBLEMO ABOUT SHOWING YOU SETUP - I KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO PUT IT UP :big-grin-emoticon:

Good buddies do that kinda stuff,, oh sure,, come on over and let ol Puc'll teach ya the ropes:stickpoke::crackup::stickpoke:

Ya know,, now that I think about it,, he had to call me a couple times to get my actual address, for some reason he didnt trust the positioning of my balloon on the members map... Now I kinda wonder if he was suspicious of the whole set up teaching process right from the beginning:think:

[/size Was that the SR. citizen's answer to the comedy team of -----Abbot and Costello?????-------------------------Jay -------where did your daughter get those 'knock out' looks!!!-----------not on your end???:sun1::usa::usa::group cheers:

[/size Was that the SR. citizen's answer to the comedy team of -----Abbot and Costello?????-------------------------Jay -------where did your daughter get those 'knock out' looks!!!-----------not on your end???:sun1::usa::usa::group cheers:

Had to have been the milkman, the postman was chinese. :whistling: