IGNORED

2nd Gen valve shim tool

Motiv

I would like to rent/ borrow a valve shim tool that works on a 1999 venture. Or buy a cheap one if you no longer have a use for it.

I will gladly pay shipping both ways if it is reasonable or I can bring it back to you if you will be at Don's maintenance Day if you will be there.

Hope this post is in the right spot.

Regards, Paul

If you buy all of the gaskets and stuff from Skydoc_17 on this site, he has a shim kit he loans out that includes a tool. There is sometimes a waiting list.

I believe it is the same tool and shim kit for all ventures from 1983 through 2013.

If you want your own tool, I make and sell the tools for $45 shipped to USA. PM me.

I told him that he could borrow mine. The problem is, I can't find it. :( I've been through my entire garage and it's just vanished. The good news is that from searching for it, my toolbox, shelves, etc. are all organized again.

Did you loan it out and forget to who?

I did loan it out and it was mailed back to me. I'm wondering if I threw it away. I was cleaning the garage a while back and threw away a lot of old boxes and etc. That tool ways almost nothing so I wonder if I threw away the box thinking that it was empty. I know that I'm out of places to look.