IGNORED

Indian Scout

Sylvester

I am test riding the Scout next Saturday. If I like it I am putting down a deposit. Indian is really making some solid machines and the Scout would do nicely for me. Of course Sylvester will be kept since he is barely broke in with only 202,000 miles.

:farmer:

Thats part of why I think the Victory and Indian buyers are happy with thier purchase. They actually get to test ride different models without high pressure sales. You can ride many models and compair. Unlike some places I have been to and you can sit on but not ride. Shoot I have been to a HD dealer or 2 that didnt even want you to sit on but certian bikes.

Haven't had a chance to even see one the new Scouts yet but I bet they are AWESOME!! Polaris sure did a beautiful job on its big brother!!! From the pictures I have seen, it looks similar to that Porshe designed Harley V-Rod motor - makes a person wonder about performance and all that!!

Congrats if you get one Syl and looking forward to a ride report either way!! :thumbsup:

Since I live so close and work in Gaston County, I would be more than happy to drive it home for you when you pick it up.. ???

I said I would put down a deposit, the bikes are so far out due to demand. Might be next fall before I see one for me.

:farmer: