IGNORED

See ya

Hummingbird

Well,

my annual dues are up tomorrow, the 14th which just happens to be our 25th wedding anniversary. I'm not going to renew my membership here as I seldom have any pertinent input. It's not the $12 because that fee is not even worth mentioning when compared to the enormous amount of advice and information so readily available.

I'd like to thank all that offered help and friendship thru this forum during my short stay.

my last and only thing I have to offer to anybody and all on this forum is to be alert, be diligent and be SAFE !!

thanks to all

hummingbird

aka - Dick Byrd

You can not just pull the plug on your extended family.

You know we will still hunt you down and make you smile and laugh till your face and sides hurt.

We wont give up that easy.

Useful input does not have to be technical in nature. Just being you can be plenty useful.

Dick, this place is like the, well you know, once your in you cant get out. You were a tremendous help to me in acquiring my 93 Trike when it popped up on CL, and I will never forget what you did for me! Just because you dont have anything pertinent to say doesnt mean you need to leave, you are family and we dont want to loose you. Hang around and check in once and a while, who knows someone may need your help again.................Thanks a bunch for helping me out, hope you hang around!