IGNORED

Shutup and Take My Money! Would you buy this?

Chaharly

Wasnt there before but it is now..

Personally, I have never really found use for most of the little quicky tool things,, for sure 150 bucks is way to steep for me. Its cool, I would love to have one for a conversation piece and all that but, every time I have gone the route of putting my money into quicky tools to actually use, they either wont fit the situation I find myself in or I end up some how loosing em. Now if someone would just invent a way to shrink a 5 gallon bucket of real tools down to pocket size,, THAT I would be interested in!!

If everything you needed to work on wasn't in a recess and had plenty of room around it the tool might be useful. Unfortunately usually things are recessed into tight areas where you need a longer straight shaft with a good handle on one end and the business on the other. It looks cool, and like Puc said it would get people talking, especially about how much you spent on it.........

"Now my Gerber tool, it is rare that I go a whole day without using it somewhere. "

I would say I'm in the same boat. When I first got a multi tool (Gerber ) I'd forget I had it but now, really not a day goes by that I don't use it . Had made a pouch that has the light holder to because when you get older you need glasses ,light and a multi toolIMG_0136.JPG

"Now my Gerber tool, it is rare that I go a whole day without using it somewhere. "

I would say I'm in the same boat. When I first got a multi tool (Gerber ) I'd forget I had it but now, really not a day goes by that I don't use it . Had made a pouch that has the light holder to because when you get older you need glasses ,light and a multi tool[ATTACH=CONFIG]97357[/ATTACH]

I like that light attatchment. That's pretty creative!