IGNORED

Ordered the wife's birthday present

uncledj

Her birthday's coming up in March, and when I axe what she wants, she gives the usual..."Nothing"....or "I don't know".....

So I figgered...what says Happy Birthday better than a set of Diamond R armrests for the back of my Second Gen.

Hey.....they're not for me.....she's the one that'll get to use 'em.

We were talking about the differences between the first and second gen bikes the other day, and she said she couldn't get her arms comfy on the second gen, but otherwise loves the bike. I'm hopin' she likes them. A bit pricey for what they are, but she's worth it.:snow:

Her birthday's coming up in March, and when I axe what she wants, she gives the usual..."Nothing"....or "I don't know".....

So I figgered...what says Happy Birthday better than a set of Diamond R armrests for the back of my Second Gen.

Hey.....they're not for me.....she's the one that'll get to use 'em.

We were talking about the differences between the first and second gen bikes the other day, and she said she couldn't get her arms comfy on the second gen, but otherwise loves the bike. I'm hopin' she likes them. A bit pricey for what they are, but she's worth it.:snow:

You will never convince me that you bought them for her, but you just might convince her...I hope for your sake she does like them..( :rotf::happy34: )