IGNORED

Colortune Weekend at Tims

mini-muffin

Here's the pictures from this weekend. I tried to get pics of what they were doing, but hopefully you can get the idea. I couldn't get too close without getting in the way. Also they always had their hands in the way. I know how dare they! Anyway the first few are the last pics I took I now know to make sure I load up the last 100 pics or whatever is over 100 first or else when you do it loads the rest up in the first pages. Oh well.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Muffinmans%20colortune%20weekend%20March%2022nd%202008/

Hope you enjoy.

Margaret

Great pictures. A nice place. Looks like muffinman got a haircut. Geeez mini did you have to rub it in like that? I mean showing Riderduke cooking those ribs and all.:stirthepot:

She wasn't rubbing it in , as he did not say "How delicious they were"! But I will say that they were above delicious anyways fer ya , "Them darn thar "Duke Bones" were lip smacking gosh darn good !"

I need to break out the BEER-Cam on the next event . Great Pic's Mini .

BEER30

Jopie didn't you notice those were 2nd gens. Jeff hasn't done a colortune on a 1st gen yet. Not even ours.

Margaret

And your statement means??????????:rotf:

Actually, good pictures Mini, but the pictures dosen't tell me what a ColorTune is or does. But Freebird cleared it up for me.

Thanks, Joopster

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Muffinmans%20colortune%20weekend%20March%2022nd%202008/th_DSC07317600x450.jpg Hmmmmm Zeus is VERY upset!!!!:whistling:[/quote)

You know Ruff, Zeus should not be upset, it is out of Jeff's control. You know how good he smells..........!