IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, things have really slowed down. My Wing has been in the shop the last two weeks trying to track down a rear brake that is dragging. Stuff is moving along the Illinois, but maybe we should set a new easy target to get things moving again? Hey you warm weather types, get out and find stuff! :thumbsup2:

Wow, things have really slowed down. My Wing has been in the shop the last two weeks trying to track down a rear brake that is dragging. Stuff is moving along the Illinois, but maybe we should set a new easy target to get things moving again? Hey you warm weather types, get out and find stuff! :thumbsup2:

Is a tugboat a difficult target?

Apart from the Southern US and anywhere south of the equator, it has not been riding weather. Surely there are tugs in Australia!? Even here on the Left Coast it has been too crappy to ride... until yesterday, which was GLORIOUS... and I had a Birthday Party so the bike stayed wrapped up. And it's raining again today.

I agree, it would be nice to get things moving again. Snowdrops are flowering in my garden, so soon, very soon!

Is it ok to go after your own target?

Chris, I am not the "decider" but I don't think that getting your own target has been done in the past, but resetting the target by the one that originally set it, is done a lot when things slow down. I agree that a tug isn't a particularly hard target, and you are right, weather hasn't been good for a lot of the country this winter. Still those in warmer climes should be able to get out and ride. I look forward to getting my bike back, but if it is nice enough, I will take the wife's Shadow Ace Tour out and look for a tug soon! :cool10:

Hope everyone is having a good year so far.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good! And quick too. temps in the 50's here today but heavy rain most of the day. But that means when it dries out, all the salt will be gone. So I may be able to get the Wing back out this coming week. Not that I or it would melt in rain, but hey, I just got the bike cleaned up! :cool17:

I like the target, and in a previous age, I would have gone for it. However, in today's nervous world, I do not take random shots of children without first getting permission from a parent or adult.

Just saying... be careful!

So Much for the PG rating.....:no-no-no:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe its time to pick a new target, I also would be a bit nervous trying to get a troupe of Girl Scouts to pose for a picture with a motorcycle. Maybe someone with a daughter in the scouts might get this, but everyone else is probably out of the running. Consider a new target.

Looks like Spring may actually be here soon so we are reseting the target to:

You,your bike and a Dairy/Creamery.

I have Muffinman's blessing on changing the target to keep things moving.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/d7/49/92/calabash-creamery.jpg

I figured as nice of a weekend as it was someone would have gotten this.

Edited by etcswjoe

• 2 weeks later...