IGNORED

Supershow

Evan

Made it to the "International Motorcycle Supershow" here in Toronto today. Lots of people and interesting bikes. Here are just a few. The first is a 1901 model, complete with wood rims, a kerosene headlight and a luggage rack. Also saw this Slingshot.

IMG_0363 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0345 (Medium).jpg

I was also there today and I have to admit it was not as crowded as I anticipated. A lot to be seen and great reference material for those of us with projects to get ideas from whether it be paint schemes, modifications, or just add on accessories. I am hoping that after talking to a few of the insurance representatives I can get my rates down as much as they claim they can. Time will tell on the follow through...

Was at the show yesterday as well, first four hours working a booth and then spent the next 4+ walking and checking things out, lots of stuff to see and we didn't see it all. Much like Brenner had some insurance companies telling me they could save me some $$ on the bike insurance. Did get to talk to some of the folks there with some of the areas that may end up being some ride destinations. I thought it was a good show, but then again I get excited going to a bike shop and just lookin at bikes and talkin about rides.

Mike

I have a buddy with a old Kawai sport bike kind of like the old kz 1000, I forget the name hurricane or something maybe they didnt import to us as same name. A couple years back we were discussing insur rates and he told me what his tags ran and on top insur for like 8 month. It was just crazy money. I would have to think some of it has to do with you alls "free" medical care deal. Not picking on ya, but I and many others know aint nothin "free". Somebody is payin somewhere.