IGNORED

Another Camera find...

videoarizona

Wonder if you can take snap shots with that little critter,,, doesnt look like you can.. Wonder if there is a puter program where you can take snapshots off video... Do a fair amount of wondering for a geezer dont I :backinmyday:

Looks like a neat little camera David!!

I saw those too. Forward & rear video. It has a slow frame rate and looping video meant to be a dash cam for video evidence in case of an accident. For $40 what ya got to lose?, don't like it return it.

There are programs to pull still pics from video as long as the formats are compatible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

when I was working. They were talking about using cameras on plow trucks. As could not see the road in white out conditions. But you could through the cameras. Bad idea to see that on a windshield ad. I could see kids driving by that. They need to be down and out of the way. Sorry to side track post. Ill go back in my corner.

• 4 weeks later...

The Wife and I were picking up my youngest allergy meds at Walgreen's and I had a cool score and had to share. $15.00 Woohoohttp://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o190/techee28714/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/20150107_191914.jpg

I got one of those Vivitar action cameras for Christmas but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Mine may be a newer or updated model. Model # 785HD. It can take stills if one wants to, can be downloaded to a pc, or run in loop mode. Neat unit considering cost compared to say a Go Pro Hero. Made a mount for it to try out on the Slingshot whenever winter is done with us.

Larry