IGNORED

Your Reaction - What would you do?

utadventure

The price seams pretty reasonable to me. On the road a room usually costs me $60 a night:sick:. Having said that I would never turn someone away that stayed at a different location and joint us for the day's activities, while paying their own way. Either way go out and have fun. Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Kit... I never missed your point....just got here late! LOL

N-E-Wayz, I figgure Kit is bang on and frankly, $400 for 2 people for 5 nights plus food for a whopping 4 & 2/3 days... ya can't lose I figgure. Don't go if you're not comfortable with that.. me... I'd grab the bargain!

[Edit] ... if'n ya wanna sneak away for some private time to your cabin for a night...or a couple hours... go fer it!

Well, that sounds like the attitude of the head cliques in STAR. Why I no longer waste money there. Spend it wiser on enjoyable outings. I'd go along with spending cash on romantic weekend in cabin and storing up brownie points later when needed!

Guest KitCarson
Kit... I never missed your point....just got here late! LOL

N-E-Wayz, I figgure Kit is bang on and frankly, $400 for 2 people for 5 nights plus food for a whopping 4 & 2/3 days... ya can't lose I figgure. Don't go if you're not comfortable with that.. me... I'd grab the bargain!

[Edit] ... if'n ya wanna sneak away for some private time to your cabin for a night...or a couple hours... go fer it!

About 30 minutes will do........I am over 50 now:sign20:

What stops you from staying at your own place, showing up and hanging out with the group and just buying your own meals?

With lodging it seems like a great price, but $400 for a handful of meals, probably at a college cafeteria seems a bit much.

This maybe affordable compared with other accomendations and considerations in mind. My problem with anything you buy is what are they selling you......and why are they charging you $199.00

anytime anybody yanks my crank with the it "seems cheaper than it is" to buy showing you the penny or dollar under what it truly is bothers me.

Hope you like these people. I don't already!!!!

Sorry, but at that price, there is no way I would even consider attending such an event, and I can afford it. Seems way out of line to me. Being forced into such a choice, especially at per-person rates, is not my idea of wise planning. I wouldn't support them.

Goose