IGNORED

Palpal scam?

Handyman

Can someone tell me how they work. I have a friend who put a car on Craigslist. A man from Texas called wanting it. No haggle on price, no questions, will send a truck to pick it up. Just wants her paypal account to send money.

Thanks

Richard

SCAM.

Tell them that since they are sending a driver to pick it up and that the driver should bring cash.

Do not even accept money orders or cashiers checks, they are just way to easy to scan and print on a modern laser printer. If they want to pay with a bank check, ONLY if you meet them at the bank the check will be drawn on so that the bank can verify it and cash it on the spot.

yep scam!!!

when I sold a truck on ebay. I asked the person to show up with cash and enough to go to the DMV and do a transfer out of my name right then and there.

they got a temporary 3 day transfer plate to drive that truck to there state.

I even had the im in the service and getting out in 30 days please send me you pay pal and I will send more then your asking for my pick up person to pick up the truck

after you get the money can you please pay the driver to ship it to me as I added that extra money to your account. and left over is yours as a bonus for your time.

I had a scammer who wanted to buy my bike who said he was on a oil rig off the west coast and would send his agent to pick up the bike. Wanted my paypal account to send the money to me. Told him to just send his agent with cash. Never heard from him again.