IGNORED

For those who would like to see it.

Marcarl

Nothing along the lake here yet. But coming next week by the sounds of it. I have to agree that is a good looking dog. I'll have to fill up Dot Sunday for her looooong winters nap. Shouldn't be much gas being I only got to ride her 5 miles this year. More gas evaporated than used this year. Been busy putting up a 48'x 80' pole barn. My old workshop is next on the list for a facelift. Next summer. Being I missed the riding season this year I'm thinking of buying a snowmobile. That will probably stop it from snowing.:depressed:

Our Monday morning forecast is for 5-8 inches from Sunday night through Monday night. Heavy and wet.

The white stuff seems a little early this year. I still need to get a fresh set of carbides on the sled before I can take it out. We can't open the trails until we get them all signed and cleared, anyway (most fields still have crops).

Got a surprise heading down to you southern folk come middle of next week......

Just a little practice shot, not using the real ammo yet.

And its still all Pucs fault. He started it........:moon::snow:

Dont let em fool ya gang, da Fool aint no fool,,, he knows exactly what he is doing - Puc has nuttin to do with nuttin.. We had great big White Wash flakes (talkin those 1 1/2 inchers) the other morning.. They were really pretty but I swear each one displayed a really sly little :sign woo hoo: right in the middle of em,,,, check your flakes - if they have that symbol you KNOW where they came from!!:stirthepot:

It is the Fool I tell ya,,, no bout-a-doubt it,,,,, we are visiting in our nations capital and that stuff has been coming down steady, not much, and nothin's sticking, but I now figured where it originates,,,,,,,, it's right here, so it all makes sense. I think we should hold these guys accountable!!!!!!

It is the Fool I tell ya,,, no bout-a-doubt it,,,,, we are visiting in our nations capital and that stuff has been coming down steady, not much, and nothin's sticking, but I now figured where it originates,,,,,,,, it's right here, so it all makes sense. I think we should hold these guys accountable!!!!!!

Good thing I cant count, that way I can not be held acountable.......

I still say Ol Puc started it..........

Its all his fault, he dared me......

then he :stickpoke: me

and then he even :stirthepot:

Well rode up till last Wednesday night to work at 10pm. Was not a bad ride only -3c. Pretty chilly driving around Thurs. Did some shopping and stopped for coffee with 3 retired ex-police and ex-Marine that has lived here for over 40 years then went home to get some sleep before I had to go to work. Looked at update of forecast and decided to leave bike at home just in-case. As it turned out by the time I made it home in morning and got within 2 blocks of home the road was covered enough that I would have to drive trailer that few blocks just to get home. So I guess won't be ridding until spring unless it gets nice out for a few days during winter. Usually get out for a couple rides during this but that usually depends on weather and salt distribution. Will see what happens. Come-on-spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunted in it today, was cold launching the boat. Easy patterning deer and tracking in the stuff

Soooooo,, gotta ask that almighty question,,,,,, DID YA GET EM?? Careful now Dac,, thats a "loaded" question - you been around long enough to know the forum rules,, no pic - it didnt happen...LOL