IGNORED

Went to a yard sale and bought a .....

Venturous Randy

Camper.

I have been on the lookout for a Time Out camper after seeing Venturous' at Asheville and while on Ad hunter Craigslist, I ran across one Friday night that a guy had listed as part of a yard sale. Since it was so late, I sent him an e-mail and he called me Saturday morning. He told me he was about the second or third owner and he had bought it at an auction and it had been in climate controlled storage for a couple of years and since he was not using it, he just wanted to get rid of it. He said it was in good shape and looked like new inside. I asked him how much and he said $600. But the downside was it was in Myrtle Beach, SC, about 375 miles away. I asked him if he would hold it until about 6 pm and he agreed.

Since my son and grandson was just hooking up to my trailer, I asked them when they would be through. Since it was only going to be about an hour, I took that opportunity to wake up Linda and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She grumbled "where" and I said "Myrtle Beach". She said when and I said as soon as you ready. That woke her up.

I did not want to worry about light hookups or wheel bearings, so I took my trailer down and hauled it back. We blasted down the interstate, but on the way back, we made it a two day trip and rode the two lanes and had a very nice trip.

When I got home Monday afternoon, we put it up and are tickled with it. I think I done good and we had a mini vacation get away.

RandyA

Nice find Randy. Looks great!!

I just have to ask though....is that the potty hole in the side under the window? :stickpoke::rasberry:

Didnt Credence have a song about that Eck?? Went something like,, "I see a badd moon arisin,,,, I see trouble on the way"....:backinmyday:

And it came already occupied!!

First thing thru my brain too Dan,,, heyyyy Randy - looks like it came from the factory with a mechanic and an accountant :rotf::rotf:

GREAT FIND!!!!!! You folks done been blessed Rand! Hope you and Linda have a BALL with it!!!