IGNORED

Tail of the Dragon/Vogel VII...............

DragonRider

Putting this out really early because I have already been asked what the dates will be for next years Vogel which will be the 7th Vogel event. I haven't put any particulars together yet, so please be patient, as soon as I have more details ready I will be posting them, but by posting the date earlier than normal it may give those who need to plan their vacations ahead of time the opportunity to do so. So here it is.......this date is as always the 3rd weekend in August. You can go to the calendar to RSVP if your coming.

Tail of the Dragon/Vogel VII

Vogel State Park

Blairsville, Ga.

August 12-16, 2015

Edited by DragonRider

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up Skid, you are usually the first to comment about Vogel, so whats up with that. Here are a few shots of Skid enjoying himself at Vogel, he is one of a few members that has made every Vogel/Tail of the Dragon.

[ATTACH]87727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87728[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87729[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87730[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87731[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87732[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87733[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87734[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]87735[/ATTACH]

Edited by DragonRider

• 1 month later...
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Yammer Dan viewpost-right.png

WHERE??:think: WHEN??:think: Nobody tells me nothing!!!!Now that I'm out of Jail!!!

Just follow Skids 2nd gen :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf:

Oh,, wait a minute here,, I gotta get my mind out of the gutter,,, I was thinkin Rooster was leading ya onto the slippery slope of yakking about Skids 2nd Gen being in front,,, then it occurred to me,, he probably was coming from the pure heart of helping ya stay out of Jail by staying behind Skid....:detective: Both of ya ride those 2nd Gens now anyway so you wont have to worry about puttin around blackening plugs on a 1st Gen anyway,,,,,,,,, ok,,,, back under my rock:confused: