IGNORED

Close call...to @&%$# close

1rooster

Nice sunny day so the wife and I took a nice 3 hour ride in the convertible.We was about half a mile from home when it happened....Going about 20 mph when a GIANT snake crawled across the hood right in front of us..Holy cow..SCARED the crap out of us...hit the brakes and it slid ac ross the hood and windshield and fell off the drivers side fender.I have no idea where it came from as there was nothing for it too fall off.Actually it was about one and a half feet long but when we saw it UP close it was at least 30 feet long.That was an hour ago and I am still shaking.:confused24:

Tippy woulda walked home, got on Craigslist and had the car sold before I got there had that been us.. :rotf:

Personally I dont mind em,,,,,, and really dont mind given em a lift as long as they are in a box or something...

you sure have some weird stuff happen Rooster!

Poor snake! Probably just found a cozy spot down inside the engine compartment until you decided to fire up the car and drive it away. Ya know, they don't have any arms or legs so when they are thrown from a moving car, they might land in an awkward position and really hurt themselves!

zag

Poor snake! Probably just found a cozy spot down inside the engine compartment until you decided to fire up the car and drive it away. Ya know, they don't have any arms or legs so when they are thrown from a moving car, they might land in an awkward position and really hurt themselves!

zag

The car is a mid engine Porsche and we had been driving 3 hours already when the snake crossed the (frunk) front trunk hood.:fingers-crossed-emo

The car is a mid engine Porsche and we had been driving 3 hours already when the snake crossed the hood.:fingers-crossed-emo

Probably a baby Cobra from that Shelby Mustang that went flying by ya when you were mistreating that Porsche by lugging it down to 20 MPH:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Best way to fend off those Cobra's is keep that Porsche revved up and singin!! :stirthepot:

you can always tell ol Puc is envious when he starts picking on his buddies with NICE cars:rotf:

When I was in USAF we had an airplane get a hole in a wing from a rabbit. Now you may ask how does a rabbit jump that high. Best w could figure was an eagle or something had his dinner in his claws, and the airplane scared him and he dropped it. So I'm thinking some bird had his meal and your radio scared him and he dropped his vittles.

When I was in USAF we had an airplane get a hole in a wing from a rabbit. Now you may ask how does a rabbit jump that high. Best w could figure was an eagle or something had his dinner in his claws, and the airplane scared him and he dropped it. So I'm thinking some bird had his meal and your radio scared him and he dropped his vittles.

OR,,,, it was a very well trained snake who had learned to coil himself up and SPRING up in the air to catch those falling rabbits before they go splat and Roosters car got in the way!!:backinmyday:

Someone posted on my car club site it is good luck if a snake passes in front of you so I went to the store and bought a $10 scratch off and won $100. I pocketed $90 and bought lottery tickets for tonights drawing.:fingers-crossed-emo:080402gudl_prv::fingers-crossed-emo:080402gudl_prv::fingers-crossed-emo:whistling::fingers-crossed-emo

GO ROOSTER, GO ROOSTER, GO ROOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

This is what I was thinking too. I have seen hawks fly over highways while grasping a snake.