IGNORED

2 Wheel Answer To Trikes

bongobobny

THAT is very very cool Bongo!! Could be built with air bags and the works!! On the same token though,, my first response was,,, someone is always trying to take the fun out of life.. :rotf:

Mixed emotions as always:detective:

There was something like this floating around a few years back. The problem that they were not able to overcome at that time was turning while at speed. The gyros were fighting the lean causing great instability.

Notice they only show the bike stay standing when t-boned in an animation, the impact will still do great damage to you even IF the bike stays up. You also do not have the bail out option while sitting in an egg.

I'll stick to remembering to putt my feet down when I stop.

There was something like this floating around a few years back. The problem that they were not able to overcome at that time was turning while at speed. The gyros were fighting the lean causing great instability.

Notice they only show the bike stay standing when t-boned in an animation, the impact will still do great damage to you even IF the bike stays up. You also do not have the bail out option while sitting in an egg.

I'll stick to remembering to putt my feet down when I stop.

:sign yeah that:

I remember that video. My thoughts were it would take a heck of a lot of amps to keep that thing up right and moving forward on longs trips. If someone doesn't want to fall over, I bet triking would be a lot cheaper....