IGNORED

Another Florida M&E ??

Barrycuda

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry if we do St Augustine I am thinking of taking half a day off on Fri and towing the bike behind the motor home and making a nice riding weekend out of it or towing the trailer behind my bike Sat morning and camping either way I will be at http://www.floridastateparks.org/anastasia/default.cfm for the weekend.

Hey Tom! I just tried to make a reservation at that park, they're all booked. Any chance I could share your site? I'm very comfortable in my 2 man tent and won't take up much room. I'm more than willing to pay for Friday night's fee along with a beverage or two.

St. Augustine KOA looks convenient at $45 a night. KYAK shows downtown hotels in the $75 range. I have several weekend trips planned in the immediate future, money is an issue.

I plan on heading up Friday morning and leaving Saturday afternoon. Anyone interested in buddying up? I don't snore.

Ok I am feeling a lot better and I am heading to St Augustine Sat morning and getting a motel room but I have no Idea where we are meeting or what we are doing. My # is 772 380-8560 if anyone knows what is going on.

The wife, Karen and I will be traveling up A1A as long as we can ( The scenic route ):thumbsup2:

I haven't been watching this site lately but noticed the St Augustine meet coming up on the 4th. Last one I went to was at a place that has become one of our family favorites in JAX called Clarks Fish Camp on the Intercoastal Waterway not too far from St. Augustine. Not sure if I will be in town but if so I plan on coming regardless. If you check their website I think you will be impressed but it is just a suggestion.

clarksfishcamp.com

I've spent the last hour trying to make this work but............ I need to be back home Saturday evening, that means 500+miles with 10-12 hours on the road to meet you for lunch. I'm going to pass.

I was in Daytona last weekend and will be back there again for Biketoberfest. The wife likes to see me once and a while.

Ride safe my friends.

I haven't been on in a few days as some personal things have my attention elsewhere. Since we haven't agreed on a meeting place, let's try to meet at the gazebo, across the bridge of lions. There is parking usually on the sides and smaller side streets. As for a time, perhaps we can shoot for 1230. Then we can have lunch, walk around etc. Sunday meet for breakfast and maybe a quick ride as a group before departing. Weather shows rain much of the day Saturday so dress accordingly and prepare for slower rides.... If you have any ideas that vary, bring them . with me focused on ersonal matters, I'm just glad to get away.I dont care where