IGNORED

Asheville bound

Skid

Fantastic!!! :cool10:

I am so glad you are going to be there.

For those coming to Asheville, make sure you bring something to keep warm. You might want to bring your longjohns if you are camping. It is going to be beautiful with around 80 in the day and in the upper 50's at night. Great campfire and snuggle weather for the lucky ones. :whistling:

RandyA

Wishing you (and all the others) a safe journey and hope all of you have a great time at the Asheville rally.

:twing:

Well come on up, it would be great to see you again, I have an extra bed in my room free of charge. Looks like the weather is gonna be perfect too!

Craig

Well come on up, it would be great to see you again, I have an extra bed in my room free of charge. Looks like the weather is gonna be perfect too!

Craig,

I certainly do thank you for the offer my friend, but I just cant make it.

Believe it or not, I already P-emailed Skid the day before yesterday asking if he still had Yammers bed. Skid committed the bed to someone else who requested it before I did.

So I called and made reservations at the same place you are staying. The later that day our daughter called and she and our Granddaughter will be here (coming in from Charlotte NC) Weds (tomorrow) thru the weekend.

Yesterday morning I had to call mote 8 and cancel my reservations.......So I will not be coming up this time.

I wanted to surprise Venturous / Randy, and the rest of you guys and wanted to meet up with Puc and his wife, but I just cant now with family coming in.

In fact, I even emailed Randy and told him I could not make it a couple days ago...setting him up...:whistling:.......:rasberry:

Thanks again though for your kind offer!!!!!

Hey,

Don't forget you always have a home here in Huntsville if you ever get down this way.

Eck

Robin and I will be hitting the road around 7:30 am

I hope to make it today as long as my back is doing ok

This back has been a pain in the ass all summer

If it acts up we just stop someplace nice and spend the night and ride in Thursday morning

Either way I'm not at work......

:clap2:

Eck, well I am sorry to hear you cant make it, but I certainly understand why. Those grandaughters have a way of wrapping you rite around there little finger! I know mine does, and they grow up way too fast. So enjoy your time with family we can catch-up next time.

Craig

Yes, I have such a burning desire to leave for Asheville right now so much I can smell it.....

Oh crap, that's the bacon, I'll be right back......

I'm back, packed and ready to go. Just have to take a trip to the doc with my mom and i will officially be on vacation. (can you tell i'm ready for this) :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I do have one small problem, my blond pony tail will not stay on my helmet for some reason...That is like Alphapha's hair, it's my "personality" for trips. Now to figure out what will help it stick to my helmet without damaging the shell???????:confused24:

See you guys in a little while.

Venturing Sole, Cecdoo and Myself will be getting there Thursday late afternoon. Since Venturing Sole has never ridden the Tail Of The Dragon, Him & I will be headed that way on Friday morning. Hopefully we will be hooking up with Sleeperhawk as he is trying to get the day off work and join us. So if anyone wants to join us then we will be leaving Black Mountain Super 8 at 8:30am sharp...

FYI

the trip there is usually a spirited ride when the 3 of us ride together:happy34:

Safe but Spirited:whistling:

Venturing Sole, Cecdoo and Myself will be getting there Thursday late afternoon. Since Venturing Sole has never ridden the Tail Of The Dragon, Him & I will be headed that way on Friday morning. Hopefully we will be hooking up with Sleeperhawk as he is trying to get the day off work and join us. So if anyone wants to join us then we will be leaving Black Mountain Super 8 at 8:30am sharp...

FYI

the trip there is usually a spirited ride when the 3 of us ride together:happy34:

Safe but Spirited:whistling:

I think I can get spirited enough to keep up.

Leaving in about 20mins, just like a little kid at Christmas, I was up all nite thinkin about the ride! Cant wait to see everyone. David & David see you guys at the Pilot around 10am. Hope you can sneek down Yammer, be good to see ya again!

Craig