IGNORED

mission accomplished! meetngreet tonight,, 7 pm..

cowpuc

Me n tippy,, we done wore out the pacific west coast of the usa and have been asked to leave.. while I was very impressed with frisco, even though it was considerably smaller than anticpated it was cool.* I looked everywhere for a decent place for an ice cream meet n greet n couldnt find one,, to bad too cause I wanted to make my first ever time of settin up a meetin n greetn really city slickerish with all da bells n whistles to impress people.. if your headed that way, frisco, n lookin for a greetn n meetn place I done scouted it already n can tell ya there aint no ice cream places on either the bay, john knox fresh air or the golden gate bridges..*I also checked highway 1 down from bodega bay, no luc puc! I did find excellent trail grub at a place called blackbear diner in a town known as vacaville on the way home last night, its a ways from highway 1 n frisco bay though.. they , black bear diner, does have ACTUAL corn beef hash! Not the fake stuff from a can but REAL!

There may have been some icecream available at john muir national m8nument BUT, THOSE SAN FRANCISCO people had the placebound up tighter than a siezed camshaft on an old 750 honda..*Bottomline,, I have done ran out of time trying to find some super classy high end place and am settling for the best ice cream we have had thus far and nixing the idea of trying to impress anyone! Because I am now known as a guy who shuns creature comforts and lives off raw basics, having the best ice cream is good enough for me,, fine dinin phewy,, good ice cream yaaaaahhooooey! I would like to invite all 12000 plus members on the site to meet us at LEATHERBYS ICE CREAM IN ELK GROVE CALIFORNIA TONIGHT AT 7 PM. the address is 8238 laguna blvd, elk grove ca, 95758.. its fairley easy to find.. coming from our home in michigan, if you get on us31 south bound, follow it to

I-94 south to I-80 coming out of indiana, follow I-80 to ca99 and go south on 99. After leaving sacremento you will come to bond/laguna exit. Take exit and turn right and LEATHERBYS will be on your left.. real easy to find!

Anyone not coming from michigan will have to find their own directions cause I only know how to get there from where I amfrom...

as a side note to this,, so called, colorful interjection into your otherwise normal, stable life I would like to add.. I was fortunate enough to have completed the main purpose to this short, but lively, excurtion across america on an old beat up yamaha venture before getting asked to leave the west coast.. that mission being, FINDING THE BEST DOG GONE BURGER JOINT THIS SIDE OF THE AMERICAN RIVER! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

BUBBLES PLEASE,,,,,,, LADIES N GENTLEMEN,,, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO,,,, THE SQUEEZE BURGER AND ONLY FOUND AT THE, SQUEEZE IN!

Take a look at the pic, look carefully at the yellow around the bun.. that, my friend is CHEEZE,, GRILLED CHEEZE! I am a little wierd but when I grill burgers at home I will spend hours scraping the cheeze out from between the grates,, not because I dont want a messy grill - could care less,, but because I LOVE the taste and texture of the burned grill cheeze.. THESE GUYS AT SQUEEZE IN TOOK THE IDEA RIGHT FROM MY TASTE BUDS!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

hmmmmm,, wonder what the burgers on the east side of the american river are like,,,,,, hmmmmmm...

thanks AZ, NV, CA, OR, WA,,,, ITS BEEN FUN!

Puc

PS,, I ONLY HAVE 5 DOLLARS LEFT SO YOU HAVE TO BUY YOUR OWN ICE CREAM,, WATER AND SARCASTIC COMMENTS ARE FREE OF CHARGE!

Look forward to seeing all 12000 of you tonite!

Edited by cowpuc

Sounds like fun.

I just got back from Orlins MD so I is to pooped to run down there for so so ice cream.

You do know if you want the best ice cream you need to make a pit stop here in the real dairy state on your way home. Just gimme a yodel on your way thru. I'll show you some real ice cream and a great burger to boot

Sorry puc, that is an 8.5 hour drive for me with only 3 hours of notice. I hope some of the guys and gals from that area show up.

I know coff, we were gonna just pull up stakes in the a.m. but a couple pranksters here locally have been pulling my chain bout havin ice cream before we leave.. thought I better stick out theinvite to everyone just so no one felt left out..

Already gotta confirmed from condor,, he was one who stirred the pot as we left THE DALLES.. waiting to see if easyrider chimes in here, he is the other troublemaker.. may have to jingle him..

I would have posted this a long time ago but lifes been crazy with the grand kids, my own kids, tweekin tweeks an all..

gotta head east at some point an clear a stall for storing abuddies 84 1st gen!

puc

See ya at Leatherby's.... Now as for the best burger in the west you didn't search hard enough... :whistling: The Squeeze is OK if you like a little burger with your cheddar... I've had them and they's OK..., but The Flaming Grill just off I-80 at El Camino in Sacramento, by far has the best sirloin/cheddar burger know to the All Mighty. So I guess there's another reason you'll have to come back. We offer best burger guide services for those in need... :)

Hey Puc n Tippy

Wuz wondering where your were...... now I know you are not in MI where all that standing water is flowing around everyone's ankles. Be safe out there and keep the shiny side up.............oh... in your case, never mind.:whistling::cool10::bighug:

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

Hey Puc n Tippy

Wuz wondering where your were...... now I know you are not in MI where all that standing water is flowing around everyone's ankles. Be safe out there and keep the shiny side up.............oh... in your case, never mind.:whistling::cool10::bighug:

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

Oh heck no Pete,,, I am still thawing out from last winter in michigan,, soon as thats done I gotta start the process of dryin out some before we actually head home n face winter again.... cant believe I said that...

Hmmmmmmmmm,,,, maybe the makins of the first ever VR ICE SKATING PARTY,,, I will mention this to flyingfool and see what his plans are for his weather machine this coming August!

See ya at Leatherby's.... Now as for the best burger in the west you didn't search hard enough... :whistling: The Squeeze is OK if you like a little burger with your cheddar... I've had them and they's OK..., but The Flaming Grill just off I-80 at El Camino in Sacramento, by far has the best sirloin/cheddar burger know to the All Mighty. So I guess there's another reason you'll have to come back. We offer best burger guide services for those in need... :)

This will be debated in the truest form at tonites meetngreet.. if you simply must get a burger before the debate results are in I highly suggest you follow CONDORS suggestions as my taste buds have not been normal since eating a burger loaded with jalepeano sauce a few days ago in texas down by the mexican border..

Well PUC thanks for the invite but i already got back this way and too far to head that way again besides remember the comment you made about my rear tire????

Well check it out I pulled it off tonight and am waiting on my new one from amazon.

Hope the picture worked

Safe travels my friend

and headed out!! Start lookin in your backyards, your DQ's, Burger joints, and suspect any tent you see where there has never been a tent before. Most of you will not even know they are there as they usually are only seen in area's untraveled by most. The BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE (Star trek for you youngins) crew aboard the great ship Tweeks are back on their 5 year mission to explore the unknown, "I dunna think she can hold anymore Captain!!" could be heard from Tippy as Puc gave the order to Take her out! Rubber down and astroid free travel to you both!! Beam us your stardate log now an then :bighug:

and headed out!! Start lookin in your backyards, your DQ's, Burger joints, and suspect any tent you see where there has never been a tent before. Most of you will not even know they are there as they usually are only seen in area's untraveled by most. The BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE (Star trek for you youngins) crew aboard the great ship Tweeks are back on their 5 year mission to explore the unknown, "I dunna think she can hold anymore Captain!!" could be heard from Tippy as Puc gave the order to Take her out! Rubber down and astroid free travel to you both!! Beam us your stardate log now an then :bighug:

Now that was creative as all get out.... :) Nuff said... :thumbsup2:

Now that was creative as all get out.... :) Nuff said... :thumbsup2:

Aye captn,, that she is,, from the lips of Scottie em self!

Well done easyrider,,, yee be speakin to two trekies!

:stirthepot: