IGNORED

Officially retired!

Cinderella

I am officially retired.........from my present job that is........at least I think so.....:think:

I was sposed to be done 3 weeks ago...........but they keep calling me back......and sucker that I am , I keep helping them out...:innocent:

Dale has finally gotten to the other side of the ford plant where they get all the OT they want......so I got to quit my job !!! he had to go on overnights first so I left the overnights I was doing and was going in at 5:30 am when he got home to cover someone who had surgery........well it turned into 3 weeks instead of 1........it was getting too much for Dale to sleep a lil and then get the young un off to school and then go back to bed...( funny tho that that's what I did when I worked overnights and he had no problems with ME doing it :no-no-no:)..so he told me to tell em sunday was my last day !!!

Lucked out the lady who was off can come back this week.....but when i said to the manager that I'm finally done she said " well don't say that yet "

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !

I don't think they really want to lose me but ...............dang I just haven't had time for here..........:hurts:and most of you know about my lovely job and how much I LOVED it.......:rotf:

retired just in time for spring and summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am officially retired.........from my present job that is........at least I think so.....:think:

I was sposed to be done 3 weeks ago...........but they keep calling me back......and sucker that I am , I keep helping them out...:innocent:

Dale has finally gotten to the other side of the ford plant where they get all the OT they want......so I got to quit my job !!! he had to go on overnights first so I left the overnights I was doing and was going in at 5:30 am when he got home to cover someone who had surgery........well it turned into 3 weeks instead of 1........it was getting too much for Dale to sleep a lil and then get the young un off to school and then go back to bed...( funny tho that that's what I did when I worked overnights and he had no problems with ME doing it :no-no-no:)..so he told me to tell em sunday was my last day !!!

Lucked out the lady who was off can come back this week.....but when i said to the manager that I'm finally done she said " well don't say that yet "

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !

I don't think they really want to lose me but ...............dang I just haven't had time for here..........:hurts:and most of you know about my lovely job and how much I LOVED it.......:rotf:

retired just in time for spring and summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowell said who's going to pay his SSI retirement now?

Nobody's been causing much trouble. Of course I know your absolutely innocent in these situations. I know you got blamed for stuff, probably by the actual culprits.

if theres been no trouble then I dont have too much to catch up on do i??:rasberry:

and yes I am the most innocent person around here !!:innocent:

Oh yes ......blame, the magic word.....i seemed to get a lot of it for no reason at all:whistling:.........I'm so glad someone realizes it !!!

if theres been no trouble then I dont have too much to catch up on do i??:rasberry:

and yes I am the most innocent person around here !!:innocent:

Oh yes ......blame, the magic word.....i seemed to get a lot of it for no reason at all:whistling:.........I'm so glad someone realizes it !!!

Well ya know we gals gotta stick together. For some reason I've been called a trouble maker as well.:whistling: I know it's hard to believe. :innocent: Guess we just gotta look at where its coming from. :rotf:

Margaret

Now you can get busy and catch up on all that stuff you been putting OFF for the last 30 years !!!

30 is that all dont ya need to be 70 to join the AARP or is it more

W/B Cinderella

Dray:15_8_211[1]:

Welcome back to the VR

Sorority of Trouble Makers. :bighug:We missed you. Us sisters have to stay together. But are we Trouble Makers??????? :whistling:NO the guys just think we are. We are http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_25.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_41.gif Someone has to keep them on their toes. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys.:)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZCxdm801YYUS

Me thinks some of you misunderstood my meaning of retirement........

I'm only retired from the job I had.........I don't think Dale or Dave or whoever the heck he is will let me never get another job ,.......:crying:

it;s just that im gonna find something I want to do, with the hours I want to work.....when I want to, if I want to, maybe when summer is over, or when this Dave makes me go back to work......or if charlie really starts to come visit:rotf:

or maybe never !!

I just think that's pretty darn sad that you have to become lazy and make Dale do all the work now !!!!

Ofcourse you can make yourself useful and have supper readily prepaired , scoot all shined up and ready to roll , cater to all of Dale beckoning as he is at work and all the other things a good wife should do .

Poor Dale having to work OT so you can just piddle around and cause mischeif , good greif girl .....Welcome to the Far-Side !!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Congrats , even if it's temporay .

BEER30

Me thinks some of you misunderstood my meaning of retirement........

I'm only retired from the job I had.........I don't think Dale or Dave or whoever the heck he is will let me never get another job ,.......:crying:

it;s just that im gonna find something I want to do, with the hours I want to work.....when I want to, if I want to, maybe when summer is over, or when this Dave makes me go back to work......or if charlie really starts to come visit:rotf:

or maybe never !!

hey cindy , start an ebay store selling discount motorcycle accessories. i'll be your first customer. dave can run the shipping department. and you can sell dale some baron bag blaster mufflers. your buddy in crime bill. let the stirring begin :stirthepot:. :clap2::clap2::2133: