IGNORED

Engine Fin Bling added

Cowboy

Would like to show off the new bling that Mike the Diamond Cut Man. What a great job and on top of the new bling, Mike's generosity he donated $100.00 for St. Jude at the B2MOM Meet and Eat over the weekend. Work is impeccable and really makes the area pop. Thought I would share a few pictures to thank Mike for his great work and service that he is providing for all of us.

Thanks again Mike.

Cowboy

THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! No kidding. The diamond cut really stands out more with the darker dog bone than silver. Mike did mine last year up there and I have to say, that guy is amazingly smart, caring, helpful and fun to be around. I am a big fan of Mike just because of who he is.. ( yeah Mike I said it )

Did I mention it looks great?!?!?!

Mike's BLING is the best there is. Ok, I'm a little partial here because he always donates a portion (a BIG portion) to St. Jude's...but that was one of the first items Don put on his bike. Gosh they look good!

That is one thing you will never regret...unless you sell your bike and get a GW...or HD...(hehe)

Thats ok patti, i do the hd heads now also!

My master cylinder covers fit the goldwings too :whistling:

Thanks to all for the kind remarks!

Wow cowboy!! Nice pics!!! Should have you take more for me!

so really, Mike..there's no reason why EVERYONE here couldn't have your special BLING on their bike...well, what about the 1st gens? any help for them?

The master cylinder covers i cut will fit 1st 2nd and goldwings and several other metric bikes:lightbulb:

Mike's BLING is the best there is. Ok, I'm a little partial here because he always donates a portion (a BIG portion) to St. Jude's...but that was one of the first items Don put on his bike. Gosh they look good!

That is one thing you will never regret...unless you sell your bike and get a GW...or HD...(hehe)

hey!!!:(

I'm not so certain I would let Mike get around my GW now, without me standing next to it ....:stirthepot:

Of course this is because of some comments he was making while at B2Mom & Dad's....(all in a joking manor now)...

Yep, they were something in line with tearing off all the chinsy Tupperware off my GW so he can get access to stir the insides up and some other Tupperware comments. .......:whistling:

See, Harleys aren't the only bikes that get ribbed all the time..

That's OK Mike, I'll still let you ride with me....if you can keep up.... :rasberry:

All joking aside, Mike does some beautiful craftsmanship and one can tell he puts his heart into what he does.

Great Job Mike.!! :thumbsup2:

Mike, Now you need to come up with some D-Cut for the BMW

Thats ok patti, i do the hd heads now also!

My master cylinder covers fit the goldwings too :whistling:

Thanks to all for the kind remarks!

Wow cowboy!! Nice pics!!! Should have you take more for me!

Ok if ya look at the second gen accessories section here in the class adds it will show all the items that i sell, and you can see the pics of the master covers there.

Bling i can do.... Re-size pics to fit the screws on this site.. Um not so much:whistling:

I had help with those pics.

Thanks everyone and give em a deal patti! :cool10: