IGNORED

B2 Meet n Eat pictures and TOTALS!!

b2dad

Attached are some pictures from our meet n eat from Friday night Dinner ride. We had a great turnout considering we had several cancellations due to the weather. It turned out real nice here though.

Thanks to all our friends who came out to support us and St. Jude's. We appreciate you...

last pictures...FINALLY!!

AND OUR FINAL GRAND TOTAL FOR B2DAD AND B2MOM MEET AND EAT FOR 2014 IS:

$3040.00!!!!!!!!

Nobody was more shocked than Don and I. We have the BEST friends anywhere in the world. We have the best VENTURERIDER FRIENDS!!!

We want to tell you that we also have the best family in the world. Our son, Daniel, who fishes and catches all the fish, cleans them, filets them and COOKS THEM with some of his best friends. Our wonderful daughter in law, Kandi, helps us set up; helps the cooks; keeps the food supplied in the pans for our wonderful guests. Our pretty awesome grandchildren, Mercedes, Caiden and Byron Tanner and their friend Theresa Eykamp (eusa1's daughter) who helped sell raffle tickets. My sister Lori and her fiance for keeping the food coming and the kitchen cleaned up; along with my niece Courtney.

I also want to give special thanks to my granddaughter, Mercedes; who made special wrist bands and sold them, giving all the profits to St. Jude's!!!! She's 12 years old!

I couldn't do it without them and without all my friends who helped me all day long, especially keeping the kitchen cleaned up and food supplied. To those that helped set up tables and tents...bless you! and the wonderful job of cleaning up after...I SALUTE YOU!

And above all....Don and I want to thank our wonderful, wonderful friends who come and support us year after year....and AMAZE US year after year. We made some new friends this year and greeted some dear old friends too.

Mike Eykamp (EUSA1) donated a HUGE portion of diamond cut fins to our "pot" of money for St. Jude's. He donated a triple diamond cut set of fins that we auctioned off and was won by Ragtop69. Jay (ragtop69) also donated a polished aluminum Yamaha STAR symbol that was auctioned off and won by Tazmocycle. Items were also donated by Carbon One (Larry Skeels), Buckshot and Gail; Stormraven and GAwildcat; Woody Case (Woody's motorsports in Paris, TN), 3 dinner certificates from Old West Steakhouse, Lewis and Charlene Cramer (Dragonrider). We also had ICE CREAM from Baskin Robbins donated by Taz (eat your heart out Big TOM!!). A beautiful cake was given to us by Buddy and Peg.

I really hope I am not leaving out someone, but if I am, please let me know. I don't want to forget anyone. We had 15 states represented AND Canada (Thanks Ratman50!). We had a total of 95 at the meet. Didn't hit the 100 mark, but we were so grateful for the total amount raised. Thank you again everyone. Hope you all make it home safe!

Please add your own pictures and let me know if I've forgotten someone or something. You know the mind is the first to go when you get old!

Love you all!

Patti and Don

Mike and I are on 840E somwwhere in BFE. We truly and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves this weekend. Thank you for welcoming us into your home this weekend. We hope to do more meet n eats in the future. Mike will work to upload his pics from the weekend later this week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL PICS B2Mom!! Thank you soooo much for posting them up!! :thumbsup:

Some very familiar smiles in there I would have LOVED to seen again and some new ones I would have LOVED to have met!!!:backinmyday:

And double WOW,, on the final donation count,,, OUTSTANDING!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry we had to miss that once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of your last drive, it sure looks like you all had a GREAT time!!:cool10::cool10:

Puc

Folks

I did leave off some fine folks who donated "prizes":

midnight and sunshine: Mike and Rita Crocker donated items for our raffle. They have a gun / ammo shop now. They were very generous.

We also had some very unique gifts from my WONDERFUL JEWELER: KAY'S JEWELRY STORE IN PADUCAH KENTUCKY.

Not sure how many know it, but Kay Jewelers are a HUGE supporter of St. Jude's. Every year (somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas) they have stuffed bears / dogs (or maybe some other critter) that they sell for a donation to St. Jude's. they built a "cafe" at St. Jude's hospital which always seems to be closed when we are there on tour. But it is fabulous!!! Anyway...the manager, Don, drove all the way to our house to DONATE over 20 of these plush furry animals for us to sell / raffle. Will post picture later of one of our winners. But needless to say, please think of Kay's when you are in the mood for some "bling" (not to be confused with the "BLING" for your ride) for your significant other or anyone else you want to buy bling for. They are great folks!

Thanks agan everyone!

Patti and Don