IGNORED

Next Florida M&E suggestion...

Barrycuda

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoders, in Sarasota................heck yea...

Every time I go to Sarasota I take my mom there. Excellent food and lots of space for everyone.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

The Dutchman is also a fine buffet restaurant. My wife and I stop there every time we go to Sarasota and every time we head back home to Alabama.

so far no one is able to say yeah or nea. so....I am going to go out on a limb and make a decision.

Saturday, June 14 we will be aiming for......

Der Dutchman Restaurant

3713 Bahia Vista St

Sarasota, FL 34232

perhaps afterwards, or before we can ride around parts of Sarasota, along tamiami trail/ 41

so far no one is able to say yeah or nea. so....I am going to go out on a limb and make a decision.

Saturday, June 14 we will be aiming for......

Der Dutchman Restaurant

3713 Bahia Vista St

Sarasota, FL 34232

perhaps afterwards, or before we can ride around parts of Sarasota, along tamiami trail/ 41

Mike and I will see what we can do, all depends on the next 2 doc appts for me as to how my riding season plays out this yr.

I wish I could make this time !!! medication is not helping much with pain, my Doctor order an MRI

still 3 weeks I might be better :fingers-crossed-emo

as of today I'm riding a 50cc KYmco scooter lol just to get some wind in my face :rotf:

Hope you are well enough to join us gaucho. if anything bring that scooter of yours... but start leaving now to get there on time.:stickinouttounge:

wow... lots of people have already set plans, and it may not be a large group, but we will make the best of it. We will certainly enjoy whoever comes and wish those brothers and sisters who can not join us to have a safe time during that weekend as well, and maybe designate something in August after the IR.

PS: anyone able to reach out to GEZ? haven't seen him on here and he has been going, Brian / brd7666 also...

And !!! Your going to buy what next?:biker:

At this point I am going to think for a while about it. I don't really get out and ride much, so do I really need another one. I don't know. I really enjoy riding, but don't do it enough. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

just a reminder for our M&E, coming up soon. Hope to see as many as we can !!

here are the stats:

PLACE:

Der Dutchman Restaurant

3713 Bahia Vista St

Sarasota, FL 34232 PHONE : 941 955 8007 GPS: 27.323050, -82.494813

TIME: 11:30 AM

HOURS OF OPERATION:Summer Hours May to Oct Monday — Thursday 7am to 8pm Friday — Saturday 7am to 9pm