IGNORED

M&E at the Harley museum in Milwaukee

Flyinfool

I am thinking about trying to set up a M&E at the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee WI.

The have what is supposed to be a pretty good restaurant at the museum.

They also have guided and unguided tours of the museum and some surrounding attractions.

It sounds like something we could make a whole day out of.

This tour of the area sound like a good time.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Media/Downloads/HD_Museum/Motoring-the-Menomonee-Valley-Itinerary1.pdf

Then we need to pick a date because reservations are required for groups, but groups also get a discount.

I am not certain how it would look to fill the parking lot with Yamahas though:whistling:

Is anyone interested in setting something like this up?

Tell ya what Jeff,, you give that weather machine of yours a kick,,,,,, or, better yet,, tell us where your hiding that thing and let me baby sit for it few hours, and dry things up around here and I AM IN FOR A HARLEY MUSEUM MEET AND GREET!!! Sounds like fun!!:thumbsup:

Would LOVE to get the war bike over to take it back to where it all began!!!

Puc

Lord willing and the creek dont rise (literally), Tippy and I will be somewhere between Sacramento California and The Dalles Oregon (you west coasters - NOTICE that even a lowly ol Michigander knows that its "The Dalles" NOT "Dalles":stirthepot: Oregon) on that date Fool.. Now dont be gettin a poochy lip on us Jeff and start beating on that WWWWM (Wisconsin White Wash Weather Machine)!!:bang head::bang head::240:

I'm not married to any specific date. For all of you that have your summers pretty well planned, how about you toss out some dates that are available? I would like to get as big of a crowd as possible.

Specially since this really was the brain child of the old Puckster. Aint gonna let him off the hook that easy.....

What are the thoughts on planning something for September,, ride season is winding down,, we could work around as many schedules as possible - do it on a weekend - to include as many as want to come.. Lets plan it so we can spend as much of our time as possible inside the museum (I have heard it is unreal - definitely worth being inside from open till closing)..

This really sounds like fun you guys!!!

That would work for me.

They even have guided tours into the archives and back rooms to see stuff that is not displayed for the public. All it takes is a little more:mo money:

So people, pleas start posting up ideas for a date, lets see if we can find a date to accommodate the maximum number of us. September or even early October are still good riding weather. Early October you will get to look at fall colors while getting here and home. Unless of course you are taking the ferry over the lake.......

Edited by Flyinfool

I'm not married to any specific date. For all of you that have your summers pretty well planned, how about you toss out some dates that are available? I would like to get as big of a crowd as possible.

Specially since this really was the brain child of the old Puckster. Aint gonna let him off the hook that easy.....

The wife and I are going to be kind of bumming around Wis. that week and would like to join in if you have it on Saturday.