IGNORED

winter storm

hmoc75

hey guys...wanted all to know that west tennessee, missouri bootheel, northeast arkansas has been hit by a snow storm since yesterday and will continue to snow into the early morning on saturday. just in case any of you was planning a ride in this area. have a great night steve:grandma:

That weather system blew thru the Dallas area on Thursday. It does not snow often in the Dallas area but it does snow. We got a dusting in Plano but just a few miles north of here in Gainesville they got 6". Just in case some of ya'll don't belive it snows in Texas, here's a photo of the back of my townhouse. Nothing like when I used to live in Michigan but it is snow.

Yea that storm system is streaking up thru the Ohio valley now, across Lake Erie and on into Ontario. We'll be catching the western edge of it here in S.E.Michigan. Maybe 2-4" in my area. Up near Squidley he'll be getting as much as 6-8". I'm sure hell like that. :stirthepot: Haha NOT.

Yea I've had more than enough of winter here too. Been a long snow season this year. So much for global warming hey?

Larry

Larry, have a sister lives not to far from you in White Lake township M59 & Duck Lake Road area and she says they have had lot's of snow this year. Thinks she said 81" so far. Hard Winter for Michiganders. Hang in there, it's almost over. It won't be long and the smell of Spring will be in the air.

well guys its over we got about 4 inches now the sun is shinning and its about 45 degrees. snow is already starting to melt. supposed to get back in the high 50s and lower 60s by the first of the week.:grandma:

Larry, have a sister lives not to far from you in White Lake township M59 & Duck Lake Road area and she says they have had lot's of snow this year. Thinks she said 81" so far. Hard Winter for Michiganders. Hang in there, it's almost over. It won't be long and the smell of Spring will be in the air.

She's not far from us, maybe a 20-30 minute drive. Yea we're closing in fast on setting records this year with snow acclumination for the winter season. We did get a break here and didn't get as much as predicted. Temps should be low 40's by mid-week so hopefully this'll all be history soon.

Larry