IGNORED

Hitch rack for the trike

steamer

That is a good sized rack. I looked at them before but ended up making my own due to the fact that exhaust from the mufflers would be blasting whatever was on the rack. So ended up with raised rack to get the job done.

Larry

I did that same thing from harbor but found it way to wobbly to make

it work right. be safe with that thing. I now have a brand new one sitting

in my shed. maybe I can use it in y truck :-)

• 1 month later...

Don't have a trike, but this is what I did with the Rivco rack.

Had a shop bend a piece of stainless as a light mount. Bright LED trailer lights from either HF or Northern (forgot which).

It holds the Kuryakyn big tour bag perfect,,, seeing how the trunk luggage rack on the RSV does not. Also keeps the center-or-gravity lower than using the trunk rack.

Edited by Mike G in SC

Don't have a trike, but this is what I did with the Rivco rack.

Had a shop bend a piece of stainless as a light mount. Bright LED trailer lights from either HF or Northern (forgot which).

It holds the Kuryakyn big tour bag perfect,,, seeing how the trunk luggage rack on the RSV does not. Also keeps the center-or-gravity lower than using the trunk rack.

Yes, that is about the size I am thinking.

I have a similar rack and I found that the tail end tended to drag at certain times, so I made up and welded a 6 inch offset piece onto the tongue. It's longer now, but really up in the air and out of danger.

By the way, where did you get that bumper. I love that!

Owen

I have a similar rack and I found that the tail end tended to drag at certain times, so I made up and welded a 6 inch offset piece onto the tongue. It's longer now, but really up in the air and out of danger.

By the way, where did you get that bumper. I love that!

Owen

All the older Motortrikes came with it.