IGNORED

Good thing I stuck around!!

Godlover

Well, I may have missed out on the deal - the bike is 5 hours away and he has a guy coming tomorrow to look at it. It will probably get sold as the price was good. If this guy doesn't buy it then he will hold it for me.... we will see! I really don't need another bike!!! :)

I am working on a deal for a 2000 RSV and I will know more once the pictures are sent. The bike is priced right so we will see. If so, it will be the 3rd 2000 RSV I've owned.....[/quote

Is it the red one with 47000 miles on it.

red with 41000

Well, I may have missed out on the deal - the bike is 5 hours away and he has a guy coming tomorrow to look at it. It will probably get sold as the price was good. If this guy doesn't buy it then he will hold it for me.... we will see! I really don't need another bike!!! :)

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!! Everyone needs another bike no matter how many they have!!!!! :bang head:

Had a red 2000 model, Thought it was the best, now I have my second midnite, The cool thing is these were commercially produced. If the red one does not work...there are literally hundreds more to choose from when the time is right.

Bill:080402gudl_prv: