IGNORED

This is sort of Venture Related - google street view

VentureFar

I picked up my reworked RSV seats from Rick Butler in Wylie Tx and was on the way to Love Field. I pulled over to arrange the seats back into the large suitcase I used to carry them in and when I was done I looked to the left before walking around to get into the rental car. I spotted the Google street view camera car coming. I was a little slow on the up take but remembered that I have seen people chasing after it in costumes etc so I raised my hands. Guess that was a little late. But there I am, full frontal, so to speak. Sure glad I wasn't captured in a compromising position....

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.955088,-96.583464,3a,75y,262.69h,69.75t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s4gvRdxIjKXYwVhvBaxhTvg!2e0

Anyone else get captured on Google Street View?

VentureFar

Them Turkeys keep it up its gonna be impossible to get lost!!!:whistling:

WORD!!!

Little by little taking away all the fun in life cause everyone knows that adventure on a bike dont begin till your good and lost!!

GPS = Go Park Somewhere,, we're ridin!!!:rotf::cool10:

Returning home from Oak Ridge, TN about a month or so ago at the intersection of 58 and 327 the Google camera car turned left from 327 (Blair Rd) onto 58 in front of me.

Have you checked street view for that location?

VentureFar...