IGNORED

HID Where did you put ballast

on the left side with double sided tape only makes a noise in the radio when it is firing up it is my second one $19 from ebay the first one must have had a hole in it cause it let all the smoke out and we all know they won't work when there is no smoke in the box :-)

:301:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tx2sturgis
What is e code housing and where to buy it

Just google e code headlamps...I got mine on Amazon but they seem to only sell them in pairs. There are other vendors who sell them. They ARE legal in the USA for motorcycles.

On low beam, (when adjusted properly) they have a sharp cutoff at the horizon to the left, and a 'lift' of light to the right for lighting up signs. The cutoff means your new HID light wont be blinding oncoming drivers. And they put all the light from your headlight on the road in front of you where it belongs.

The Hella units that I use, also have a VERY slight blueish tint to the reflector...this makes a standard H4 Bulb look less yellowish. It will look a lot better even with a regular H4 bulb. I think the better solution is to install a standard H4 bulb with e-code housing than to waste your money on a cheap HID unit that might make RFI hash on your radio, might fail either in the bulb or ballast, and will put out offensive glare to oncoming drivers.

The last thing I want on a dark lonely road at night is a 4-wheeler coming at me doing 80mph and who cant see the center line.

http://headlightservices.com/Headlamps.html

http://headlightservices.com/FAQs.html

Edited by tx2sturgis