IGNORED

Some rough looking characters

ReinyRooster

Squid, that was my longest ride yet, and I have many fond memories of that adventure!

Remember this event?

Yes sir I do, it was 1 year later almost to the day. We were at the kissing bridge in Ontario during the Kitchener rally. I have many fond memories of that rally, it was a great time as well

:thumbsup2:

Cowpuc....that very handsome and slender individual attempting to get his leg over his steed is me.....that was my '87 VR....great ride.....

Bobby....would love to see more pics if you have any.

It is this type of fellowship that I missed when I left this group after buying the Wing.....I don't think we had a Wing section here back then and felt it would be wise to join Wing forums....never really felt the same kinship there.......GLAD TO BE BACK.

• 4 weeks later...
Have some pics of some rather rough looking biker types......can anyone identify these scoundrels?

The pictures are from 2007.

I think I recognize the guy in the far left of picture #1, his picture is on a Post Office wall.:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Squid, where on earth did you come up with that picture of me?!!?

Uhhhmmm....at the rally

:confused24:

Oh man.....Squid....ya made my day brother! Didn't know those pictures existed. Forgot about the group picture.

Thanks....I'm keeping these.

Shoot me your address in a PM and I'll burn a CD of them for you

:thumbsup2: