IGNORED

Canadian Prairies

Steve Hamm

Has there ever been a meet and greet or maintenance day in the Canadian Prairies ????

If so great ,,, but if not ,, then WHY NOT ,, I think there are quite a few of us around here ??? How about we put some thing together ??? Please let me know if there is any interest in this !!!! I am willing to put it together ,, or help in putting one together .

I am thinking there is few Ventureriders in the center of the country.... you and Brian are the only 2 I know of. Ontario east and the Rockies west. Maybe a couple in Alberta.

Whoa there big fella. Don't know what you mean by a "few" members in Sask. There are 14. Isn't that purdy much the entire population?????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:mytruck1:

We did a meet and greet a couple of years ago in Herbert SK to visit Pete (tessa2c) after his stroke. We had about 10 bikes out and thanks to Pete and his wife Hazel we all had a great time. Pete asked if we could do one again this year and he offered his place again about 100 yards off the TransCanada highway as a location, but I felt badly that my summer was just too busy and was over before we could get something organized.

I am actively involved in Ride for Sight in Elbow SK (relatively central in SK, thats almost as big as Texas), maybe we can tie something in with RFS during the 3rd weekend of June.

Brian

Ya know, considering that you live less than an hour away, we really need to get together for coffee sometime. :doh:

Absolutely Scott. I've been through Camrose a number of times, but of course didn't have your number. :whistling: Got that problem fixed just put your number in my phone!!

Well , that seems like enough interest for me. So should we do a one day thing and just meet up and then head home again ? A sat. meet up then go for a ride then a supper , maybe a couple drinks , then head home sun ? or do we want to get together and work on bikes ?