IGNORED

Shocking...........

DragonRider

This may shock some but others, maybe not, but if you know my wife very well, it will. I am getting ready to have back surgery that will put me down for a few months, which means no work, no riding, not much of anything, and out of the blue Charlene says she wants me to teach her how to ride the trike..............when she first mentioned it, I was speechless, I had to ask her again, because I didnt think I heard her right, but I did. So it looks like she will be learning how very shortly. Well one worry I wont have is her dropping it.......:no-no-no::no-no-no:..........

:scared: :ice_awesome-vi46644 :7_2_102[1]:

Actually, Lewis, for those of us that know Charlene, it's really not that shocking!

Good luck with the lessons and on the surgery. I was only off the bike a few weeks after my back surgery. And that was only because I recuperated at my sisters for 3 weeks. I knew that if I went home sooner I'd be back on it!

If you need anything, you've got my #!

Rock on Charlene!!!

Good luck on your surgery. If you want, I can come and teach Charlene how to ride the trike! LOL Tell her it's pretty easy to drive...just have to keep your eyes on everyone else. Driving defensively is alot of work! But well worth the ride.

take care and let us know if you need anything.

Patti