IGNORED

Doctor may have a brain!!!

Yammer Dan

New Doc for Warden. He may not be total loss. Rides a 03 Glide but can't expect perfection but somebody gotta ride that junk..... When she gets sick she gets monster headaches along with being sick and hurting all thru her guts and chest. This girl is not a complainer and the pain at times was just more than she can handle along with being sick and heaving her guts out. Scary she is really sick lady when this happens. Anywho....new doc says what if it isn't one thing???This is what I tried to preach to them for over a year and gave up. She has migrains (spelling) that make her sick. Being sick upset gall bladder. That was my thoughts.They said Shutup stupid you ain't a doctor. I know I'm rambling but I'll get it out. Doc today said although all test showed gall bladder to be good it wasn't filling as it should??And he thinks as I did that one thing kicks the other off. These spells would last 3 or 4 days at a time while she was just so sick it was hard to watch. He wants to yank gall bladder. Kind of a "Lets try this but I think I'm agreeing. Anyway out it comes on the 11th Nov. This was my guess about 2 years ago but I sure would like to see something that would confirm it. They have a pill that will control headaches when she has these spells but she stayed sick. Maybe pointing in right direction....sorry for the book my head is working overtime because we told him to take bladder without proof it is acting up. I'm not much on throwing away body parts til you find the bad one.

Glad someone is going to do something. Hope the gall bladder coming out solves a good portion of the problem. I'd tell you to tell her to take it easy but I know better then that. It's gonna drive her crazy not being able to do stuff after she has the surgery. Good luck on that part.

Margaret

Doc removed my wife's gall bladder 4 or 5 years ago and it helped with a lot of "stomach" issues. Be aware however, that the removal will bring on it's own issues, primarily a seriously reduced tolerance for fat in the diet. It gets better with time as the liver adjusts to producing bile on demand instead of storing it up for use when needed, but there are still occasions when she could add a chapter to the tome "Rush to the Outhouse", by Willie Makit.