IGNORED

So this was unexpected, but enjoyable

M61A1MECH

As I was doing my pre event scouting trip around Daytona today, I happened to pull up behind a brand new full dress Harley. The guy motions me to come up beside him, expecting he needs directions, or at worst he has some smart a** thing to say about the Venture.

He leans over and says " I got one of those at home in the garage, wish I was on it instead of this thing, I bought this a month ago and it is the worst decision I ever made!"

I just laughed, did not have the heart to rub it in, but love it.

I talked to my friends at wildfire motorcycles( where Brian got his ural) They told me Harley redeveloped the frame around 2010 (amongst other things), and it greatly improved handling and the new fatty back tire showed much greater longevity as well. This is all good in my book. Looking out for ya freebird ---:cool10:However the jokes are still funny.

People still ride those Hardley's who would have thunk???

:whistling:

Not entirely true. People still TRAILER those Hardleys. Just check A1A down near Daytona, those trucks and trailers are lined up from head to toe. Is part of the HD rules as an owner is to put as little mileage on as possible?

;)

Edited by Barrycuda

You guys continue to make me laugh!! I called Patrolman46 the other morning. Told him I was actually following a pickup that did NOT have a HD sticker in the back window. Even more impressed when I got close enough to see the sticker in the back window was acutally a Yamaha Star Motorcycle logo. One in million.:)