IGNORED

Sorry folks, I made a mistake.........

DragonRider

In another post about what we collected at Vogel for St. Jude I made a fairly big mistake, the total was not $5013.62. Sorry for the error, you will find the correct total to date if you scroll down.

:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

$6638.62

I will be contacting St. Jude today and firming up the date.

As for the mistake, it wasnt in my addition, I forgot to add in the check from KenP for the funds generated when he donated his 1st gen, dubbed the St. Jude Venture, for the kids at St. Jude. Thanks again Ken.

Hope your better setting the date for St. Jude's than you are counting money:stirthepot:

So when is the date for St. Judes or is it pot luck this year :stickpoke:

Gotta pick on you haven't seen you all year :)