IGNORED

Cruisin for St. Jude @ Vogel VI

DragonRider

I want to thank each and every one who participated, contributed, donated, helped, supported, attended, bought, bid, and got harassed into buying anything at Vogel. The members at VR once again proved beyond a doubt that this is the best motorcycle group on earth. And a big THANKS to Freebird for starting this group in the first place, without his actions none of this would have transpired. THANKS DON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to the reason we all attended Vogel, besides eating and riding. We had a smaller group, in fact the lowest turnout for any Vogel. We had 47 members show up. But no dissapointment here, we still beat my goal for raising funds for the "Kids" at St. Jude. Now this is not the final total, because there will be more before we donate at St.Jude. I just received a message from Frogger that they will be donating monies they raised at the WNY rally. So here is our total so far. Please know that these monies came from St.Jude Auctions, B2Dad and B2mom's meet and eat, The International, and Vogel and some straight donations. My thanks to all for the effort they put out. Drum roll please...................................................

$5013.62

Very nice Lewis! Let us know as soon as you schedule the date to present our donation to St. Jude's.

We also would like to thank everyone who came to our meet n eat and donated items to be auctioned, bought T shirts, and donated funds. You all are awesome! This is a great family.

Patti and Don

Lewis,

Had a great time, it is always nice to put a handle to a face and I got to do that. Sure missed some of the others, but times are what they are, hoping for the largest turn out in a couple of years.

Sorry that I couldn't make the "Tail" ride, maybe the next time. Lunch at the Dillard's house was great.

Sonny (3Wheeler) and his better half and Joe and his wife (Mary B) road all the way in the rain until the last hour and a half, the rain quit then. But, every body got home safe.

I know that this takes a lot of work to put on and I thank you for that. The cook out and "Get to gether" was very nicely done. Food was great! For all of you that missed it - - - It was great. B2Dad

and B2Mom had a nice surprise for Lewis. Brought tears to a grown man's eyes. Lewis' too! Thanks Don and Pat!!!!

1 - UP :backinmyday:

Ken, missed telling you guys good bye, we got tied up at the cabin on Sat, nite with about 10 people dropping by, and then I couldn't get away from the cabin in the morning to catch you guys. I am so happy the gang made it again. Looking forward to next time.

Lewis,

Had a great time, it is always nice to put a handle to a face and I got to do that. Sure missed some of the others, but times are what they are, hoping for the largest turn out in a couple of years.

Sorry that I couldn't make the "Tail" ride, maybe the next time. Lunch at the Dillard's house was great.

Sonny (3Wheeler) and his better half and Joe and his wife (Mary B) road all the way in the rain until the last hour and a half, the rain quit then. But, every body got home safe.

I know that this takes a lot of work to put on and I thank you for that. The cook out and "Get to gether" was very nicely done. Food was great! For all of you that missed it - - - It was great. B2Dad

and B2Mom had a nice surprise for Lewis. Brought tears to a grown man's eyes. Lewis' too! Thanks Don and Pat!!!!

1 - UP :backinmyday: