IGNORED

Got rear ended.....bike is destroyed!

Who Dey

I would like to thank all of you guys for your kind words. I have bought a new Street Glide and will be picking it up on Wednesday i think. I know it isn't even in the same league as the Venture comfort wise but i just really love the looks of it and the way it fits me. Me only being 5'7" limits me to what i can ride. I had the Venture lowered front and back and the seat shaved down and it was still a tad big for me. No matter what i ride though i will be a member of this forum because there is a bunch of great people here.....as long as you don't kick me out for buying a Harley! lol

So glad to hear that you are still with us.Once you get your settlement take your time and ride a lot of different bikes to see what you and SO like. You MAY find something else you like better, others here have. Pull your goodies off your wrecked bike in case you do stick with the Venture. Have fun with your search.

I would like to thank all of you guys for your kind words. I have bought a new Street Glide and will be picking it up on Wednesday i think. I know it isn't even in the same league as the Venture comfort wise but i just really love the looks of it and the way it fits me. Me only being 5'7" limits me to what i can ride. I had the Venture lowered front and back and the seat shaved down and it was still a tad big for me. No matter what i ride though i will be a member of this forum because there is a bunch of great people here.....as long as you don't kick me out for buying a Harley! lol

Way to get back on 2 wheels!!:thumbsup2: I think we could only fault you for buying a Harley if Yamaha was offering something in the same class. Enjoy the the new ride!!

A HARLEY????? What the heck.....a HARLEY??????

Wow...the nerve of some people. :whistling:

Lol if you knew me Freebird you would probably fall over dead when you found out that i bought a Harley for real. I have bashed harleys my whole life for many reasons, and i still stand behind most everything that i have said about them. My friends are in total shock when i tell them im buying a HD. The world coming to an end was more likely to happen than me buying an HD lol. My only reason to go with the Street Glide is because of my short legs lol. With that said though i am really excited and i think it is a beautiful bike! I just wish you could see the look on peoples faces when i tell them im getting a Harley, it's truly priceless.