IGNORED

We are moving

Monty

Finally got the offer yesterday, and I will be working in Gallatin, Tn, but still for TVA. Moving to a different, newer plant, since this one is closing at the end of 2015.

So now we need to get this house sold, while finding one up there at the same time. I have to be there by October 7th. One of the houses I've been looking at looks like it's just what we want, with some land & a big new shop.:happy34: (Can you say mini-maintenance day?)

Not much time to get everything done, but I'm sure we'll get it worked out. We'll be closer to one of our Sons, and close to one of Angel's Sisters. It's only a little over 2 hours from here, too.

No stress.:yikes:

I know we chatted a bit at MD and you were mentioning that. I'm glad it worked out for you and you can stay with TVA. Had we been able to swing Tennessee, I would have been all over getting into TVA, just didn't work out that way. I know what a pain it is to move, so best of luck to you Bud, I wish I could help you out.

Let us know if we can help in any way...and don't schedule YOUR mini MD in May...so that we can make yours too!!!

Seriously...if there's anything we can do, please holler at us. Hate to see you go...but glad you still have a job.