IGNORED

Working on the Harley at Galena

Freebird

Good post Boss. LMAO reading it. :rotf::rotf::rotf:Some even had to do the repairs twice and still may not of fixed it. We won't mention any names thou, right Ragtop? :stirthepot:

Larry

PS: Just to let folks know I was behind Don on Tuesdays ride and didn't have to stop and pick up any loose parts. :rasberry: He did forget to latch a saddle bag lid that popped open before we got to town early in the days ride, but that was it.

Edited by Carbon_One
added info

Hmmmm, Mr. Freebird, what I see pictures of are a couple of First Generation bikes being worked on which one is 29 years old and the other around 25 years old. The Second Generation RSV is a MM which is 13 years old. The one on the trailer isn't being worked on at all.

Now if your Hardley can even make it to 29 years I wonder how many times it will have been fixed!! I wonder if it will even make it to 13 years...:stirthepot:

Hmmmm, Mr. Freebird, what I see pictures of are a couple of First Generation bikes being worked on which one is 29 years old and the other around 25 years old. The Second Generation RSV is a MM which is 13 years old. The one on the trailer isn't being worked on at all.

Now if your Hardley can even make it to 29 years I wonder how many times it will have been fixed!! I wonder if it will even make it to 13 years...:stirthepot:

I think if a Harley last past 10 years its automatically designated Classic Isn't it?:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

Sorry Don, had too do it. I just couldn't let you get away with bashing us yahamama owners like that with no repercussions. :smile11:

Harley owners are Loc-Tite Corp's best customers :stickpoke: With the parts pickerupper you got at the IR you'll never leave a trail behind you.