IGNORED

Summer Heat

N3FOL

Wanted to take a ride early this morning and afternoon, but it is too hot and sunny. May have to wait late in the afternoon for a ride to the gym. The Venture is patiently waiting in the garage. [ATTACH]78320[/ATTACH]

You mean it's not raining in PA???

Not in SE York. Got lucky I finally got the chance to cut the grass. No real rain until Thursday of next week.

I should be able to ride Saturday morning - going to the gym.

Yeah, I just got back on the road this last week. And now it's too hot to ride in the daytime. Morning ride the 4th was great. I like my new slipstreamer sheild and the #3 trottle cable was not as bad as I thought it would be to fix.:cool10:

I have a ride planned this summer on aug last week around the 26th. Going from Fla to up by Toronto and then home. Going thru PA, Ny and into canada on the east side around the lake. I'm hoping we dont cook. Traveled last summer up to Cincinati and it wa blazing hot, like over 100.

I have a ride planned this summer on aug last week around the 26th. Going from Fla to up by Toronto and then home. Going thru PA, Ny and into canada on the east side around the lake. I'm hoping we dont cook. Traveled last summer up to Cincinati and it wa blazing hot, like over 100.

I hope by now you already have something to wear at least a long sleeve - thin one - so you do not get sunburned on your arms. With those long rides and lots of sun, protect your skin.

Your planned trip sounds like fun. I wish you good weather all the way.

Hahahaha. You are right.

I actually was able to get out and ride for 50 miles early this morning then went to the gym.

I know, you guys in the west coast are coping with the excessive heat wave. Stay cool, hydrate and have fun riding.

I take it you will be using I 81 north? If so when you get into WV give me a shout. I live about three miles off exit 23, last exit in WV, Marlow, Falling Waters exit.