IGNORED

Marilyn and Courtney's route

sarges46

Been here a little while. Having Crappie for supper.

Been following the post and noticed you gave your guest a "Crappie dinner". Why don't you like them? Did you just want them to go away?:rotf:

PS I know what a Crappie is.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she makes it soon because I want to have some Hot Sex and I hate to be alone when I do. :whistling: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Also got an Awsome Orange Cream and I'm Bananas Over You. Just a little sampler for the girls. :missingtooth:

Oh boy I may be in trouble now. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

can I phone there or is it too late.....I know ya need your beauty rest....God knows you need your rest....hasnt worked yet but there is always hope

While I never!!!!!! Well actually I did once but I don't want to talk about it.

Got up early to take the dog out and have a little me time, since I don't work on Fridays.

I have no rush to be any where today. So let the girls sleep and catch up on some ZZZZs. They have had some long days.

Wife has breakfast planned eggs, toast, sausage, fruit and what ever she got yesterday.

I guess I will have to take a picture for you doubting Thomas's that they were really here.

Found my set of RSV bars and will hold them up to the bike and see if Marilyn likes them any better. I put RSTD bars on mine about a year or so a go.

YES RICK we will check the bike over before we let them leave and make sure they get home safe and sound to you, back to Canada ahh.

Thanks to them for stopping. Really liked seeing Marilyn again and meeting Courtney. Very nice young lady. Rick, is she related?

Ain't it great how superb this group takes care and helps each other?:missingtooth:

I guess they missed Owl. I called twice to see if they had stopped to visit with him yesterday. His loss my gain. :rotf:

That concludes this installment of

''As the Canadians Tour"

:whistling:

OTAY!

They are on the road once again.

They left at 10:30 local time.

Some how they left with my RSV handle bars and a promise to try them out and ???????

And that is where I think I lost control of the bars. LOL

Well the bars are on their way to Canada and so are the girls.

Safe riding and God's speed my friends. You are always welcome at my house.

Gave the bike the once over and put some summer air in the tires. :rotf:

The next stop is Devil's Lake ND. So they said.

I think they may be doing a little adventure ride and mother daughter bonding.

What happens at Bubber's stays at Bubber's. :yikes: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

And so the story goes.

So she didnt suck you into changing those bars? Dang that means we have to try and do it! I guess I was hoping.

I really really didnt need to hear about the hot sex and all ya know! We will make sure to have some come PIP.

Thanks for everything Steve and Luanne

Edited by sarges46

I gotta keep the Warden off here... All this talk about Hot Sex she is going to be hiding the key to "Brown Sugar" :rotfl: Good thing I got all those extras hid good!!:whistling: Sounds like the girls are having a trip to remember. Wish they could have swung this way.

Edited by Yammer Dan

So she didnt suck you into changing those bars? Dang that means we have to try and do it! I guess I was hoping.

I really really didnt need to hear about the hot sex and all ya know! We will make sure to have some come PIP.

Thanks for everything Steve and Luanne

The pleasure was all mine. Glad I had the chance to meet Courtney and spend time with Marilyn.

She must be well into ND by now, unless they made some side trip to shop. :whistling:

OH ya they don't have any room to put anything anywhere. :yikes:

Good thinking Rick.

She didnt sweet talk you into putting them on her bike for her................:stirthepot::stirthepot:

OTAY!

They are on the road once again.

They left at 10:30 local time.

Some how they left with my RSV handle bars and a promise to try them out and ???????

And that is where I think I lost control of the bars. LOL

Well the bars are on their way to Canada and so are the girls.

Safe riding and God's speed my friends. You are always welcome at my house.

Gave the bike the once over and put some summer air in the tires. :rotf:

The next stop is Devil's Lake ND. So they said.

I think they may be doing a little adventure ride and mother daughter bonding.

What happens at Bubber's stays at Bubber's. :yikes: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

And so the story goes.

She didnt sweet talk you into putting them on her bike for her................:stirthepot::stirthepot:

All I know is she had them bars strapped to the bike and was waving good bye and I was standing there wondering what just happened.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Damn she's good!

Heck they been is my garage for over a year gathering dust....... I mean accumulating value. Ya that's it! Accumulating value. :stickpoke:

Edited by Bubber

You gotta watch out for the Canucks, they are almost as bad as cajuns with pygmies.........

All I know is she had them bars strapped to the bike and was waving good bye and I was standing there wonder what just happened.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Damn she's good!

Heck they been is my garage for over a year gathering dust....... I mean accumulating value. Ya that's it! Accumulating value. :stickpoke:

Did they eat breakfast? They both told me they weren't "breakfast people", so I let them sleep in.:think:

Have you cooked for them before? If you have that could be it!:whistling: Or they have heard of your prose in the kitchen.:confused24:

Did they eat breakfast? They both told me they weren't "breakfast people", so I let them sleep in.:think:

We fed them good and still let them sleep in. Eggs and toast and sausage and what ever. They seem to like my cooking just fine.:fatsmiley:

We got caught in the rain/hail right after we checked into the hotel. Was heading out for supper came down with vengence. Sitting having supper, chipped a tooth. Didn't have that problem at Lewis's: Monty's or Bubber's. And Monty we are usually not breakfast people, you did a lot more for me as it was. Running around trying to find me handle bars and risers.:322:

All laundry in one load, was sure I trained you better must need more training. Can't get rid of you yet.