IGNORED

Marilyn and Courtney's route

sarges46

Marilyn

Make sure you post that you got across the boarder and you and Courtney are safe and sound in Canada. AHH! Oh ya the bike too.

Rick might get ticked at us if we don't return you'all in good health to him. :Avatars_Gee_George:

We don't want anything to happen to either one of you on our watch (as if you need to be protected).:missingtooth:

Could you also post Rick's retraining schedule ? :stickpoke:

We don't want to be interrupting his retraining with frivolous idle chit chat. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, did she get stopped by the LEO's for having that very legal looking tag on the back of the bike...........if she did, I am sure she sweet talked them out of a ticket, kinda like she did Bubber with those handlebars, I really want to see how those bars look on the bike after they are installed. Is she going to make any additions or modifications to the bike, would love to see those also, I told her where she could find some bling and accessories for the Memphis Shades Faring. Memphis Shades makes chrome trim to mount under the w/s and they also have those windshield bags to mount under the w/s. I really do miss my V Star but I know its in good hands, I hope she gets miles of smiles out of it. We enjoyed their stay even though it was short. OH and like Monty wondered, are you sure your related to Courtney, she is such a sweet and pretty young lady........................just wondering!

The eagle and eaglet have landed! I met them in Dunseith so I could carry those fancy bars and the other stuff Lewis sent via mail.

No issues at all crossing the border. Got a good one who was very understanding about me having half the bike in a box in the trunk of the suv!

1980 miles total trip...a little more than 200 miles further than Marilyn figured but there was those little side trips thanks to gps.

Courtney did not make the whole trip! She wimped at the border and decided she wanted to drive the suv home. She is in training for her license. I still have some hair and its not all grey...so she did a good job.

Glad to hear that they made it without any problems. I can rest easy now. Let me know how those bars work out, I was thinking about getting some but I really didnt have a problem with the stock bars. Hope to see all of you down the road sometime. Thanks for taking the Star off my hands.

The eagle and eaglet have landed! I met them in Dunseith so I could carry those fancy bars and the other stuff Lewis sent via mail.

No issues at all crossing the border. Got a good one who was very understanding about me having half the bike in a box in the trunk of the suv!

1980 miles total trip...a little more than 200 miles further than Marilyn figured but there was those little side trips thanks to gps.

Courtney did not make the whole trip! She wimped at the border and decided she wanted to drive the suv home. She is in training for her license. I still have some hair and its not all grey...so she did a good job.

Without reading thru 55 posts, who are Marilyn and Courtney and where are they going?

:think:

Brian

Marilyn is my wife and Courtney is our daughter. She bought Lewis' (Dragonrider) 1300 vstar. They flew into Atlanta Monday and drove the bike back home.

New bike to current owner requires pictures..................you should know that by now....... And no using the pics I took, thats cheating...... :stickpoke::stickpoke:

Brian

Marilyn is my wife and Courtney is our daughter. She bought Lewis' (Dragonrider) 1300 vstar. They flew into Atlanta Monday and drove the bike back home.

And that concludes the epic story of "Tail of Two Cities" or as we affectionately call it "The Canadian Express". Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep them wheels a rolling. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Brought to you by those friendly folks North of the boarder and the members of VentureRider.Org :doh:

Guest tx2sturgis
Brian

Oh ok, thanks....just me being nosey...but dont they sell bikes where yall live?

:whistling: