IGNORED

Do you want to play???

Condor

Could videos please be put in the video folder where they can be found again, instead of dumping everything in the watering hole where things get lost due to volume?

I do not have high speed at home where I can watch stuff like this. Occasionally I will take the laptop to the library where I can watch videos like this and do other very large file downloads. But I have to be able to find the video again.

Could videos please be put in the video folder where they can be found again, instead of dumping everything in the watering hole where things get lost due to volume?

I do not have high speed at home where I can watch stuff like this. Occasionally I will take the laptop to the library where I can watch videos like this and do other very large file downloads. But I have to be able to find the video again.

If you don't have the speed, don't click on it. The link doesn't take up any volumn, and if it did it wouldn't be allowed due to upload restrictions of this board.....

I don't click on it once I see it's a video. But there's no way to know it's a video until I open the thread.

There's a folder not too far down from the watering hole for videos. The link there has the word "videos" right in it. It shouldn't be too hard to find. Put videos in the video folder. Don't be so disorganized.

I don't click on it once I see it's a video. But there's no way to know it's a video until I open the thread.

Put videos in the video folder. Don't be so disorganized.

I'll continue to post links I feel are intertaining here, and if you can't tell it takes you to a video you have a problem.

Geeezzzz......I wish I knew of SOME way that you could both get the last word. In the meantime, you are really both wrong. I DID create the video folder for people to post videos. It's not a big deal that they get posted in other areas from time to time but why NOT just post them in the video topic area.

On the other hand, it does NOT take any longer to open a thread with a video than it does any other thread. It is actually just a link to the video and doesn't even start playing and loading until you hit the start or play button.

So....all that being said, I'm going to move this thread to the video folder and HOPE that any further spats can be taken to email or PM. No reason for it to continue.

Pegscraper,

For what it's worth, something I do alot to be able to go back directly to a specific page is to right click and make a shortcut on the desktop. I do this mainly if I have an idea that the page or item is probably not going to be something I want to keep and therefore not worthy of cluttering my bookmark/favorites list any more than it already is. (I had to categorize them and put them in folders. Now I have a big list of folders AND a list of individual pages......That's what I get for being an information junkie.)

Autopilot