IGNORED

New Member, Bike Pics

dewinks

1Rooster said I should attach my new-to-me bike pictures here. So, here it is, 92 Venture Royale. 77k miles, mint condition. Funny how I have already used this site to find the fix for my air ride circuit board (1Rooster told me so!). Failed in the first 50 miles after I bought the bike. Thanks guys!

The photos are from up on the Blue Ridge Parkway, somewhere near Grandfather Mountain, and the Linville Gorge, in NC.

Nick.

Welcome to the site, your on the right track posting pics of your ride. very nice, I have the same color but a 93, with a motortrike kit. Enjoy, this place is addicting, just ask everyone.

1Rooster said I should attach my new-to-me bike pictures here. So, here it is, 92 Venture Royale. 77k miles, mint condition. Funny how I have already used this site to find the fix for my air ride circuit board (1Rooster told me so!). Failed in the first 50 miles after I bought the bike. Thanks guys!

The photos are from up on the Blue Ridge Parkway, somewhere near Grandfather Mountain, and the Linville Gorge, in NC.

Nick.

And it's blue and look who the first one in line is!!!

Yammer has a thing for blue.

As a matter of fact I do to. Nice looking ride.

But glad you joined up and going to be hanging around for a while. We are holding our own against the 2nd gen crowd and glad to have the support. Just follow Yammer. He's on the front lines. We may be getting old, but we be fast! :rotf:

And I agree with what you said. This is an outstanding bunch of folks and thank you.

:2BLUE: Mike :thumbsup2:

Edited by Snaggletooth

this place is addicting, just ask everyone.

I concur ... heck, even Wingers and Victory owners hang out here ... and since we never have any technical issues :stirthepot: it must be something to do with the members ... we actually like each other (well, most of us do...:whistling:) :Laugh:

Very sweet looking ride. Good choice in a place to ride, I had a chance to ride the Blue Ridge once. Very pretty scenery. Mine was very memorable. Thanks for joining us here as you'll find some very good people on this sight.....Ron