IGNORED

Gunboat, Kregadoodle, Squidley...

Aussie Annie

Wow Annie, no replies just yet.....

I'll bet Cleveland, TX isn't close enuff to Squidley's house for him to come out and see you and Alan!!! :whistling:

Listen here troublemaker, some of us sleep in on Sunday mornings

:buttkick:

Annie, we will make that happen. We actually talked about having a bon fire while y'all were here, so we will have a M&E and then we can head to either Gunboats or our place and burn some stuff....we'll make it happen :thumbsup2:

There's sleeping in . . . and then there's sleeping the day away. Oh yeah forgot the advancing years thing makes that a blurry line for some. ;-p

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Wow Annie, no replies just yet.....

dano ( troublemaker I like that ) now I wouldn't go there :no-no-no:. remember down under time is a wee different time zone than us in the good old southern central time zone. I also see you didn't reply till a little after 8 hours. :whistling:

regards

don c.

well im up for that providing everything goes as planned i dont have to work and have money saved i will be there as things are starting to look up

We'll be glad to have you here, there's room at the house here so get after it and make it over!

:thumbsup2:

Bring your daughter too, she'll have a good time laughing at the old farts :hihi:

:buttkick:

Annie, we will make that happen. We actually talked about having a bon fire while y'all were here, so we will have a M&E and then we can head to either Gunboats or our place and burn some stuff....we'll make it happen :thumbsup2:

:sign woo hoo: Sounds Great! :thumbsup2:

When I told Alan, he got a chuckle outa the "burn some stuff" :crackup: