IGNORED

what grips for your first gen??

robclark63

I still have these grips that came on the bike when I bought it. Never messed with them as they fit my hands fine. But.... they are showing signs of use and age and will have to replace them eventually.

I see a lot of good comments on the Isogrips but never ran across a set to try the fit and feel.

Do they fit a big hand well? I got some big paws (a 2xl or 3x glove) and most grips feel too small to be comfortable for a long ride.

I still have these grips that came on the bike when I bought it. Never messed with them as they fit my hands fine. But.... they are showing signs of use and age and will have to replace them eventually.

I see a lot of good comments on the Isogrips but never ran across a set to try the fit and feel.

Do they fit a big hand well? I got some big paws (a 2xl or 3x glove) and most grips feel too small to be comfortable for a long ride.

I found those grips as that is what my bike came with also.

BikeMaster-Foam-Sleeve-Road-Grips-for-7-8-Bars I have a set of the 160mm grips coming tomorrow. I'll see how they fit the bike this weekend.