IGNORED

Yammy Stryker

GAWildKat

Got a friend looking at getting a cruiser so his wife can ride sometimes, he's moving from sport bikes to cruisers and found a 2011 stryker that he loves. What is the general opinion of the bike all around? And am I wrong in thinking that if he wants his wife to ride he should be flexible in things like a backrest and seat style? He loves the bike because it looks sporty, but thinks things like changing the seat and adding a backrest destroy the look it has. Guess it's me, if you buy a bike because you want the wife/girlfriend to ride you need to be flexible....

Still got the V Star 1300 for sale..................

Got a friend looking at getting a cruiser so his wife can ride sometimes, he's moving from sport bikes to cruisers and found a 2011 stryker that he loves. What is the general opinion of the bike all around? And am I wrong in thinking that if he wants his wife to ride he should be flexible in things like a backrest and seat style? He loves the bike because it looks sporty, but thinks things like changing the seat and adding a backrest destroy the look it has. Guess it's me, if you buy a bike because you want the wife/girlfriend to ride you need to be flexible....