IGNORED

CNY Meet an Greet.....

Daitan

Hello ALL,

With the beginning of a new job, it will give me flexibility to try and pull together and organize some get togethers and rides for us. But, First off, I am looking at Sunday the 28th, at Tom Wahls in Canandaigua. On 332, here is the address: 2510 State Route 332, Canandaigua, NY 14424

I am hoping it will be a sunny day that day. So we can ride. Let's say 11:00 am. :301:

I look forward to meeting and putting faces to those who I have chatted with.

Til then..."let's be safe out there" :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

(hill street blues quote)

We won't be able to make it Ben, Sundays at 11:00 our church service is only 1/2 done. Also trike is still sleeping, and I have some work to do on it first. Besides, I'm one of those kind of riders that refuses to take a bike out until there have been a few really good rains such as like we've had this week.

We would like to meet up with you, we know where Tom Wahls is. Hopefully some time in the near future!

The event has been added to the calendar, and thanks Bongo, we will def get together before too long. I will try and plan something every month. A different loop of travel, I would also like to know how many miles people usually like to ride. that would give me a good basis on how to plan the future rides. And yes,:ice_awesome-vi46644will be worked into the ride somewhere along the way.

Ben:

I am waiting for a brake line delink kit from Skydoc. My bike is torn apart until the brake kit comes in. Not sure when I will get it. Earl is having problems with his house and that takes priority. I also have a dinner planned for that evening, so I wouldn't be able to take a day long ride anyway.

I hope to make the next one.

Jim

Would be nice if a couple more folks would sign up for this. How about it guys? Anyone want to take a short Finger Lakes ride? :confused24:

Heard a rumor one time...that said, pick a date to eat, and they will come!!!!

Where are they???:whistling::whistling::whistling:

It is a little early in the season. Most are working on getting there bikes ready to ride. It gets better as the season goes on.

:think::think::think:

I forgot, This is an eating club that rides bikes. Now I remember, can't remember who told me though:innocent::innocent::innocent:

:bowdown: :cry: :bowdown: :cry: :bowdown:

Just an FYI if you plan your meets for a sat. you may get some riders from out of state, I would be interested in coming up, but I would stay overnite and ride home on sunday. Like Steamer said its still alittle early for the Northern folks.

:080402gudl_prv:Craig

OK FOLKS, I see there is some misunderstanding happening...I posted for a meet and eat. I did not say anything about a ride. I have been reading all the posts and when a ride is to take place on a specific day, I will say that specifically. And also post how many miles the ride will be, and where we will be going on the ride. I also took into account that more people would like a saturday ride. No problem, I can plan those too.

All I was planning was to meet and people in the area, if they ride to the restaurant, thats great, if not thats cool too.

Hope to see people on the 28th.

A ride will happen later when weather is nicer.

Taters and I are hoping to make it down on Sunday.....So far , so good.....But, I thought the restaurant is on rt. 20.....Must be at an intersection...Been a while since I was there eating the garbage plate and drinking a frosty mug of root beer....Robin ,I'm ready fer ya....:fatsmiley:ps....come on you slugs...this is Daitans first meet and eat....

Taters and I are hoping to make it down on Sunday.....So far , so good.....But, I thought the restaurant is on rt. 20.....Must be at an intersection...Been a while since I was there eating the garbage plate and drinking a frosty mug of root beer....Robin ,I'm ready fer ya....:fatsmiley:ps....come on you slugs...this is Daitans first meet and eat....

Your thinking of the one in Avon.

Glad to see people are taking time to come out if they can. Big Tom, when you come south on 332 off the thru way, it will be on the RIGHT side, past the LeBrun Toyota Dealer. It's not too far past the Tractor Supply.

And the weather is supposed to be NICE tomorrow too!!!!!

So, looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

:301::301::301: